How I can Designed My Website through Online?

Hi

Can anyone tell me please to designed My website Through Online.

Thanks.

Well, you can use some cool online applications like Aviary's Phoenix -> http://aviary.com/tools/phoenix or Raven -> http://aviary.com/tools/raven but still, Photoshop, FireWorks, Paint.net or even Gimp would be faster I guess.

You can obtain alot of knowledge by self-taught. Read tutorials or play around with Photoshop (or other design / development software) in order to obtain basic skills and knowledge. I still feel the best way to learn if web design is something your interested in is go to school for it. If you go to school for it you will obtain the skills and mind set needed to becoming a design. Plus, your able to network with other web designers like yourself. I still have people I went to school with that I network to. For example if they have a heavy work load they will outsource to me and such.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Use a CMS like Drupal or Joomla. They are easy to pickup, and, especially in the case of drupal, can continue to be useful even as you pick up more professional skills -- and extremely extensible.

If you want something that can be with you every step of the way, go drupal.

Joomla, Drupal and some other CMS should help.

I do know that Heartinternet have got their own online web site builder called "Web Builder Plus", Which is very good. I have tried it, but I prefer the tradional way of punching all the keys.

Hope this helps!
    Garbott Ltd - Exceptional web development, hosting & consultancy services

I know there's addons for cpanel called site builder, you can use that to create your website if you have no HTML knowledge.

You can always find a host that provides an online site builder with hosting packages like RVSiteBuilder. RVSiteBuilder allows you to create websites without the need to know any html language.

Hi,
    Most web host comes with website builder. You just need to make use of the website templates and add in your own content.

If I'm understanding your question correctly (and I hope I am!), you're asking how you can design your site online.

This could mean a whole load of things such as how to use an online service to create a website, how to edit your website directly on the server (with dreamweaver for example), etc.

Can you clarify your question so we can attempt to give an accurate response? Cheers
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

It depends on what concept you have in your mind related to CMS whether its a shopping cart or blogs,etc... For this Joomla, Wordpress, Oscommerce, Drupal, Cubecart, zencart, magento, etc will help to develop your site using CMS.

And for designing purpose you can use photoshop, fireworks, etc;
    for coding purpose you can use dreamweaver or editplus, etc...

You can also integrate your own design in CMS as well as readymade templates are also there for free download you can use them too according to your color scheme and also you can change colors, images etc in for the theme you are using.

Go to W3Schools.org for a number of resources for web development. But you could always use Dreamweaver for coding and FTP-ing it into a server to make it live.