Winchester, VA

Looking to transition out of hosting

I have been offering hosting to my design clients for the past 10 years and while it has brought in steady, fairly easy income, I am ready to get out of it and focus on design. I am tired of being the point of contact for every Outlook email question under the sun!

Anyway, there are 168 sites on a server that I pay $250 per month for. Annual income on the hosting is right around $25,000.

Most of the clients are there because they bought the hosting along with my design services, so I need to find a reliable buyer because I still get business on a regular basis from them. So client retention has been excellent. Also domain renewals which I profit about $5 each on (I use directnic and renew at $15 and charge $19.95 - so you could increase this if you use a different registrar) for about 100 domains.

I have had several offers thus far but am looking for the best fit for my client base because they are what will keep me going in the future.

Please PM me with any questions or offers. Thanks!
    Iveka, LLC
    "Design and Hosting Services that meet your needs....and your Budget."

Seattle WA, USA
    I am interested, but can't PM yet. Can you please email me at
    buyer [at] so we can discuss?

Dayton OH
    PM Sent, I await your reply. Thanks !
    Nathan M.
    A decade of professional hosting !

Winchester, VA
    Thanks for the great response, everyone. I am going through my PMs and emails and answering them today.
    Iveka, LLC
    "Design and Hosting Services that meet your needs....and your Budget."

Seneffe, Belgium

I'm interesting in this but I can't PM you. Please send me a mail to contact -at-

I am very interested in your business and would be a reliable hosting source for your clients. I am well funded. Please email me at bball196996 [at] yahoo [dot] com.

Milwaukee, WI
    please send more info to ahobach @
    Adam Hobach - CyberLynk Network, Inc. ahobach @ - Colocation, Managed/Dedicated Servers, VPS's, Windows/Linux Hosting, Spam/Virus Filtering, VOIP, Offsite Backup - Are you looking to sell your hosting business? Contact me today!

We would be very interested in doing a deal. We work with several designers and specialize in personal service.

Please email NDA to info [at] yukonhost [dot] com

Thanks in advance!

Very interested

I'm very interested in purchasing your business. Please contact me at rkjerlujan[at] to discuss details.

I contacted you over PM but have not received a response. I am very interested in your web hosting business. Please email me at:
    admin [at]

Thank you.

South Florida
    Hi, I am very interested and just sent you a PM but thought I would post a quick note as well. Please email me your nda as I have some questions. My email is Michael **@** I look forward to hearing from you. Michael

Has anyone heard from OP?