CDN's that support gzip and expires headers

Which CDN's allow for the Expires headers to be set and for the content to be send Gzipped (to browsers that support it)

basically to efficiently cache small static files like CSS/JS and images for fastest delivery globally

cheers

Ideally you would want them to be hosted on separate machines with SSDs or RAM-based storage, and minify your CSS and JS files as well, if you want speed.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

I already do that with server in US and EU

serving static files from memory with proper expiry headers for caching and gziped content to browsers that support it

but ordering servers in different continents/location is pricey and and overkill considering that these servers wouldn't be using much resources

hence why i am intrigued by CDNs that have multiple locations

but so far my research hasnt yielded a list of ones that gzip and let you send custom expiry headers to control caching

Quote Originally Posted by mihd View Post
    I already do that with server in US and EU
    This can be done quite easily indeed and with a dedicated server you would have more control over the settings and configuration you may need.

SimpleCDN supports that. Very cheap and good performance. No known outage up to now.
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by cristibighea View Post
    Ideally you would want them to be hosted on separate machines with SSDs or RAM-based storage, and minify your CSS and JS files as well, if you want speed.
    For most underlying OS, active content is going to be in disk cache anyways.

minifying is risky for the service provider since the file is being modified. If a file is being delivered using gzip/deflate, then minify does not matter in the least.
    edgedirector.com
    managed dns global failover and load balance (gslb)
    exactstate.com
    uptime report for webhostingtalk.com