Easily customizable helpdesk

Looking for an easily customizable helpdesk, preferrably php ... this will NOT be used for a tech support desk, but rather for a counseling site, hence the need to heavily customize it.

We prefer php because it's generally template-based, so we can edit one template ... but any suggestions are welcome.

I've taken a look at perldesk ... but it seems kind of tough to manage the look and feel of it.

PerlDesk...don't think it is that easy to customize (IMO).

You may want to take a look at www.oneorzero.com they have one that installs quickly and seems to be easy to customize.

Hope this helps.

BTW - might also want to search the forums at rackshack.net for help desk and see what pops up.

Thanks for the suggestion of that website ... I don't want to have one created ... I mean, we already have a programmer that handles that stuff, but like most of my requests here, this is for a personal project. I'll take a look at rackshack's forum

Thanks.

edit - I just saw that helpdesk.oneorzero.com has a free helpdesk on it .. thanks checking it out now
    Last edited by kcdworks; 11-11-2002 at 07:25 PM.

I found OneorZero to be the easiest to setup and most professional looking. Email functions are primative at best but the are working on it. So I am told

Charlie Deckert
    http://www.wispgear.com