Need a cheap vps with high bandwidth

5-10g hard drive

258-384 ram

500-800g bandwith

price 7-12

New York City
    Try the "FIND A HOST" option and see if you can get any offers @ that price range maybe a special of some sort.
    You'd probably be looking @ an unmanaged VPS w/o control panel at that price.

Good luck!
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

there are few hosts that meet ur budget in vps hosting offers, look for un-managed plans, all the best with your search

Cardiff, Wales
    I agree, you shouldn't really find much trouble finding a host in the offers sections
    Wholesale Direct International Sip Termination & UK Numbering (DID's/DDI's)
    Over 250 Direct Interconnects with guarnateed CLI/FAX | SIP & TDM Interconnectivity | Instant SIP Trunking at unbeatable rates

Eta Carinae
    800 gigs of bandwidth for $12 per month? reliable service would most likely cost you a little more since bandwidth isn't cheap. and 800 gb of it is quite a lot.

that's the only part of your requirements that seem to be sticking out to me

New Jersey, USA
    I personally think that your budget is way to low for the bandwidth you are looking.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype:

I have to agree with the above. I'd recommend paying a little bit more, also have a look in the VPS offers forum? There's quite a number of reputable hosting offers over there.
    In2net Network Inc. ( ) : Providing Service Since 1996!
    Quick Sales Response - [email protected]
    Virtual Private Servers : VPS Hosting - Ask us about our Managed Hosting services, too!
    30-Day MoneyBack Guarantee

Providence, UT
    As many others have said, have a look in the VPS Hosting Offers section.

Your bound to find a deal.

Kody R.
    Sr. Operations Analyst -> Awesome dedicated servers. 20 locations & lots of bandwidth
    VPS.NET -> Cloud Hosting. 18 Locations. Check out our website!

Yeah true you pay for what you get.

Vancouver, Canada
    I don't think it is possible to get 800GB of bandwidth for $12 a month unless you go with an extremely oversold host.
    Tailored VPS offers fully customizable VPS Hosting