At The-Pixel, we know your customers won't wait for you. That's why I tempt them to stay longer on your site by providing stunning visuals, engaging content and great imagery. Not only will customers stay longer, they'll also keep coming back for more!

We offer custom web design services that fit your every unique need. So no matter what your objective or the size of your organization -- my custom web design services help at every step of the way. See sales skyrocket and customers providing you with recurring sales. Whether you wish to pep-up an existing site or make a new one from scratch -- I can provide all these services.

We strive for quality customer satisfaction that we will create a free mock-up just for you and your company. Our custom web design and development prices start as low as $250.00 USD for one unique design, one page of XHTML / CSS coding and all legal rights. To learn more about our extraordinary deals with offers you will NOT see anywhere else please visit

Sometimes the best way to understand the full potential of a web design and development agency is to look at their portfolio. I'm extremely excited and proud to display all work I've created because I've put quality and uniqueness in every design / development. Your able to view my portfolio by visiting If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me directly using any of the following methods below:

MSN: [email protected]
AIM: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected] or
[email protected]
Phone: +1 (563) 543-6433

Pre-made website designs for sale! Prices as low as $30.00 USD!