Angry Mysql crash on enotch vps

Now is second day when I see error in my site
    Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in...
    and its enotch fault again.. and script syntax is correct..

How do you know it's enotch fault? Do you have proof of this?

That error is usually caused from a php coding error.

Still interested in why you think it's Enotch's fault though...
    www.opticip.com - Optic IP LLC

read again what I wrote -... and script syntax is correct..

so its their fault, and now even apache dont work..

This might be better in the coding forums. There is an error some where in a specific file. I see you did not want to post the path of the file, which is good. If you want, open the file and find the line that is giving you the error on your site and post it. Should show the file and the line number, which you did not post abive. That is, if it does not relate to the security of your site.
    www.MyWinsVPS.com - Quality Engineered Linux/Windows 2003/2008 Dedicated VPS Provider - "VDS/VPS Setup AVAILABLE!!!"
    No Overloading of Machines, Dedicated Burstable Port Speeds, CPU, Ram, and HD - Now Offering Linux CentOS

as I sayd script syntax is correct.. ! now httpd crashed, and u will say that is my fault? there is only enotch fault on those problems

Quote Originally Posted by neegeris View Post
    read again what I wrote -... and script syntax is correct..

so its their fault, and now even apache dont work..
    Are you on a VPS or a shared hosting account?

Unless you are paying for a managed service and you have a VPS, restart apache and MySQL should be on your VPS as well, which you should be able to manage.

Linux: service httpd restart
    Windows: Start > Run > services.msc > Restart Apache

If you are on shared hosting, then you are posting in the wrong forums.
    www.MyWinsVPS.com - Quality Engineered Linux/Windows 2003/2008 Dedicated VPS Provider - "VDS/VPS Setup AVAILABLE!!!"
    No Overloading of Machines, Dedicated Burstable Port Speeds, CPU, Ram, and HD - Now Offering Linux CentOS

I restarted but I cant see any changes..

Is your VPS fully managed?
    www.opticip.com - Optic IP LLC

Restart MySQL

service mysqld restart

if you are linux.

I am not trying to be rude in any way, but being that you are on a VPS and you did not purchase any type of managed support then the responsibility would be in your hands. If you did purchase some type of managed support and they are not responding to your managed support request, then this would be their fault in not looking in to the issue to see what might be wrong with the script or MySQL. Though some will look in to the issue for both even if it is not managed support if you ask them nicely.

VPS are basically a small dedicated server, meaning you generally have control to fix or break things. If this was a shared account and your script was correct, then this might be a different story.

I hope the MySQL restart fixes the issue.

I`m not trying to be rude too, but as I sayd after rr I dont see any changes, and now httpd is not working. vps is managed, and u are rude person!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy059 View Post
    Is your VPS fully managed?

You posted right where I was getting at

I`m not trying to be rude too, but as I sayd after rr I dont see any changes, and now httpd is not working. vps is managed, and u are rude person!
    I am sorry that I sound rude and was not trying to be, but you were not giving anything to go on. Only trying to help and believe me, I am a very take no side person. Since it is a "Managed VPS" submit a support request and if they do not respond to the request, then the matter is on them for not standing by their "Managed Plans".

now they answered to me

Good luck and lets hope they stick to their word about their managed plans If not, then I am sure there can be a review to be posted.

A quick clarification here, this customer was NOT on a managed VPS plan or support package. The customer was also informed of this fact when the ticket was opened. Ticket information can be posted here for confirmation.

This customer modified one of the apache configuration files and it appears that several attempts were made to update apache in an attempt to fix the problem. This was the same problem with the 229tom WHT member who continues to bash us here on WHT.

We reinstalled cpanel to make sure that all of the services are in a proper state and now things are fine with this VPS again.
    Host The Best - Offering private caged Unmanaged and Managed hosting services.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation in Utah, Dallas & New York
    www.hostthebest.com

How can I edit file If I was not at home.., at least I tried to fix it by myself.

How can I edit file If I was not at home.., at least I tried to fix it by myself.
    I don't think this is the point. My clarification was directed to your point that the VPS was managed which it is NOT which is why we are not actively checking the health of the services installed on your VPS.

We are responsible for making sure that the VPS nodes are providing the resources for your VPS to function properly. You (as a customer) is responsible for all other items. To assist you we have support in place to help in situations such as these (which has happened as per our SLA) and as a result your VPS is functional again.
    Host The Best - Offering private caged Unmanaged and Managed hosting services.
    VPS, Dedicated Servers & Colocation in Utah, Dallas & New York
    www.hostthebest.com

Yes its working again, thanks.

damn, again wht is turning into official support forum for contacting hosts

Quote Originally Posted by koolnhot View Post
    damn, again wht is turning into official support forum for contacting hosts
    It makes me so angry.
    AS395558

I get results using Enotch's own support so no need to share it here.

I just want share my experience with peoples..

ur experience turned out into a support related thread, it was as if u two were making support discussions over here making others a total fool to know whether this is a support forum of enotch or is it "wht", where all hosts and users share their ways

hope u don't repeat this in future mate cheers!