Hi WHT community!

We are pleased to announce that our VPS hosting in Europe is now available to the general public. Until August 15th, you can buy a VPS at an exclusive 10% WHT discount!

Please note that this service is still very new, and bandwidth graphs and RDNS controls are not yet implemented for Europe VPSes. We expect to have both of these great features working shortly!

Use coupon code OMFGWHT to get a permanent 10% discount!

Plans

128MB VPS plan
128MB RAM
256MB Swap
6.25GB Disk
80GB bandwidth limit (soft)
Price: $9.99
ORDER NOW!

256MB VPS plan
256MB RAM
512MB Swap
12.5GB Disk
160GB bandwidth limit (soft)
Price: $19.99
ORDER NOW!

512MB VPS plan - BEST VALUE!
512MB RAM
1024MB Swap
25GB Disk
320GB bandwidth limit (soft)
Price: $29.99
ORDER NOW!

768MB VPS plan
768MB RAM
1536MB Swap
37.5GB Disk
480GB bandwidth limit (soft)
Price: $39.99
ORDER NOW!

1024MB VPS plan
1024MB RAM
2048MB Swap
50GB Disk
640GB bandwidth limit (soft)
Price: $49.99
ORDER NOW!

Bandwidth Limits

Right now, there are no real set limits on bandwidth usage, but the soft limits are the limits you should try to stay compliant to. If it becomes necessary, we will bill you for additional bandwidth.

Is IRC allowed?

Yes, IRC is allowed on our european plans, just like it is in the US.

Are proxies allowed?

Proxies are allowed provided that they are for personal use only. Public proxies consume a lot of bandwidth and CPU resources which could be better allocated to other things, so we do not allow those.

Are these plans managed?

No, these plans are not managed. There are several RapidXen value-added resellers out there that may offer these plans with management shortly. Stay tuned on WHT for details, as I am sure they will likely post them here.

I have other questions

Reply to this thread and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability. If you would like to talk to an engineer over the phone, you may to do by calling 1-888-XEN-HOST.