Virginia Beach, VA

Arrow How much for

How much would you pay for

Serious replies only please. I'm just curious.

United Kingdom
    If I had a need for it I would pay as much as I felt I should budget on the domain, however not having much of a use for it, I would probably pay as much as $100 just to have it in my list to show off.
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

Multiple Domain Hosting | See our Ad in PC Magazine
    Windows Reseller Hosting @

Dayton, Ohio
    Not much.. But Nick at Dark Orb might pay a decent price.. But of course, since cPanel is their trademark, they could prolly get the .com without the extrotion(sp) rate
    -Mat Sumpter
    Director, Product Engagement
    Penton Media

The maximum value is one dollar less than the lawyers fees it would cost Nick to get it from you.

tis true.

I have had several issues from folks including paypal via ebay as the new owners and a large crappy clothing store based out of WV.

It is hardly worth it in the end. I have not faced any real problems other than losing the domain name in the end, I was able to hold them off for 2 years.

The main reason I held them off was that they threw a $120 offer at me after a mass of threats so I just held them off as long as I could.

Just my .02 - if you own it, use it as long as possible to redirect extra traffic to your business site. Just know sooner or later, they will get it!

Orlando, FL
    ZiCmaN, what domain are you talking about?