* Hosts for a script in one domain to manage files in other domains under main account?

I am searching a hosting company where I could install this CMS script at: globalmoxie.com

The author suggested me this:

To be sure, I recommend that you check in with prospective hosting companies by sending them a link to this page and checking to see if it's possible for scripts in one domain to manage files in other domains in your account:

globalmoxie.com/help/faq/config/multiple-domains.shtml

In others words you install this script once in one of your domain and you can deploy it in any of your others domain names (under your main account).

I have about 15 domain names, mostly just one active. I dont need a reseller account but yes, I like the flexibility to add domain names as I go (personnel use only).

Space: around 10 gig. If more the better.
    BW: whatever is in the plan. I do not use a lot.

My main site is a non-profit organization. You can send me a private email to get the address.

Any suggestion for a host that will able me to have this script working?

Merci

Roger Pilon

I think any shared-hosting account on cPanel (and maybe other control-panels as well) wich allows you to create add-on domains would suit your needs.

As the nature of an Add-on domain is that you can access them all with the same user; it seems exactly what you need.

A reseller account would not work for this script as each domain in that case has its own user permissions.

Hope this helps you in searching the right host for your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by 040Hosting View Post
    I think any shared-hosting account on cPanel (and maybe other control-panels as well) wich allows you to create add-on domains would suit your needs.

As the nature of an Add-on domain is that you can access them all with the same user; it seems exactly what you need.

A reseller account would not work for this script as each domain in that case has its own user permissions.

Hope this helps you in searching the right host for your needs.
    I agree, a simple Cpanel based webhosting account should suit your needs nicely.

Best,
    Wholesale Direct International Sip Termination & UK Numbering (DID's/DDI's)
    Over 250 Direct Interconnects with guarnateed CLI/FAX | SIP & TDM Interconnectivity
    http://wholesale.alohatelecom.co.uk | Instant SIP Trunking at unbeatable rates http://www.voipyonder.com/

Hi,

You dont need a reseller account for that. A shared account will fit your needs. Make sure you search around and narrow your results to 4-5 and then search for reviews.

- Daniel
    Managed & Unmanaged SSD VPS's by tmzVPS.com | FAST PURE SSD & HDD Plans!
    █ Locations in USA & United Kingdom - Legal Adult Content Allowed! 24/7 Certified Support.
    cPanel/WHM Included | Premium Softaculous | Data Migration Included with Managed Support.
    █ INSTANT SETUP | Paypal, Skrill, 2checkout, BitCoin & all Major Credit Cards Accepted! Skype: tmzvps.chat

That looks like a script that is designed to allow you to host multiple sites on one account when you are not granted access to addon-domains but only to parked domains. It might be good to handle subdomains but realistically as others have suggested the addon-domains feature of most control panels should be exactly what you are after.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/