Post the host that supports the asia traffic

for some strange reason , some webhosting dont allow me to have traffic from asia or africa, but the half of my traffic are from asia,

so can some one give me a suggestion?

is good???

by the way, i would appreciate if the price is blow $150USD a year...

i'm a broken student.

The only thing you can really do is email the companys support@ email and ask them what traffic they block. I would assume it would not be that hard to find one that allows it. As far as hostrocket I suggest doing a search and you will get a smorgashbord of information on them.

New Jersey
    Okihost is right, You have to ask the host why they are blocking those IP ranges.

I know a small ISP that blocks most of africa due to 409 problems and then I know another host that blocks all of china due to e-mail issues. You got to ask them.

I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

thanks. i'll go ask them.

Originally posted by rk_usct

i'm a broken student.
    We don't want to hear about your sex life
    Web Hosting since 1999

i dont like your host either