Hey everyone,

My team and I are able to offer a pretty sweet deal at the moment but we only have a limited number of open slots. Take advantage whilst you can

The deal

200 for basic PSD to xhtml/css/mininal js & Wordpress conversion for 200 - 250 a pop (price depends upon complexity).

How it'll work

You'll send us over a preview of the design + post page + archive page + any other pages (if it's out of the initial three, there might be a little more cost involved). We then take a look to make sure everything can be done.

We then require a 50% deposit upfront. You'll then send us the PSD's you want us to work with (we unfortunately can't offer any design services within this price).

The turn around time, will be between 3 & 7 days (dependent upon the complexity of the design).

If you got this far, thanks for reading. We look forward to hearing from you. Either email me directly at, [email protected] or send a direct message.

P.S. Forgot to mention, the most recent work that we've completed is the implementation of http://www.missfashionwhore.com