* BirdHosting.com 5 days review

Hi everybody,

This quick review for birdhosting.com vps solutions.
    First i've read all reviews for birdhosting and other hosting companies from WHT, and after compiling all reviews, i decide to get a Windows VPS hosting from bridhosting who give me all what i expect for vps hosting service with an inscredible price.
    I need Manage service with at least 1go RAM to install Coldfusion (They also provide Coldfusion support) and at least 20Go Disk space, remote controls and so on for maximum 60$ ! And BirdHosting gave me everything i need with the best quality/price rapport!
    I've got quick personal contact with Michael to take the best options for my requierements, and Michael gave me answers in seconds.
    The hosting was up in 15 minutes ! I've got support from Michael directly after loggin on my Plesk Manage service and
    from the beginning i get responses from the support service in some minutes !
    I can recommend Birdhosting to everybody who want a strong vps hosting service on Linux or Windows with competives prices and fantastic support !!
    BirdHostind definitively rocks ..

Poly
    Last edited by polykrom; 08-06-2009 at 04:13 AM.

Glad you have had a great experience. I would recommend writing another review in 6-8 months with them - 5 days is rather short time.

For some reason, your message does not appear to me as genuine, you have required already a lot of support in first 5 days and you can already state that their support is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by eComNow View Post
    Glad you have had a great experience. I would recommend writing another review in 6-8 months with them - 5 days is rather short time.

For some reason, your message does not appear to me as genuine, you have required already a lot of support in first 5 days and you can already state that their support is fantastic.
    Yes, i know 5 days is very short time to review, but as you said.. When setting up the hosting service and installing the core components i need to begin is a very important step and i've got a real quick personal support. I'll make another review later to confirm you what i experience with them..

@eComNow I really did not get the sense that he required a ton of support and it could just be noob support. I know some users initially generate a ton of tickets b/c they just don't know much about hosting. These are really not related to the quality of the hosting.

But I totally agree with you, anything less then 3 months (IHMO) is not a review but an initial impression. ANYONE out there (with the exception of the worlds worst hosts) can provide at least a few weeks/month of solid support. Being able to do that consistently over a decent amount of time is the MINIMUM.

Funny thing is if you look at too many of the "negative" reviews and search that persons post history you find that not that long ago they had a total rave review of the host. More often then not based on a very short time frame.

Thanks for sharing your initial experiences. You can report a domain or IP hosted with them to get your review verified the moderators. You can use the following link to report.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6324774

Also as you said follow up the review.