Smile 040hosting.eu review they are really really great and I mean it!

I have 2 sites with them
    a magento store
    and a joomla portal

they offered hosting specialized in joomla and magento

but they have gone way further from what they should have gone regarding support

I have abused them (unwillingly) in regards with the help I have asked them

what I mean is that they even helped me with stuff they shouldnt have helped me.

I promised them not to ask for so much from them again, as Patrick patience was tested to the limit by me, because I am a total beginer in joomla and magento.

they helped me(and I know that was not their duty) with web design, advanced joomla, and magento support. Patrick even went as far as to enter my magento and joomla admin panels to correct some stuff.

I have to admit that at some point, Patrick had to draw the line because my requests were simply far too big for the small budget I have.

But still, he went and helped me once again far beyond the call of duty.

I feel I needed to reward them some how, (and as soon as I see money comming my way I hope to repay with something more tangible than this honest review),

I hope to contract bigger plans with them in the future because in great part thanks to their help I really think I will be able to grow in this market.

I have gone through moments of deep anguish trying to customize and add greater functionalities to joomla, and right now my client says he is really happy with the results and that he is going to pass the word about the work that has been done. (Lets hope this is the start of something really good, but you are never sure).

And regarding the hardware and software they really seem to work quite better than hostgator with whom I have an account, at hostgator emails tend to stop working now and then
    and they over sale big time

not with 040hosting.eu, they seem to offer little space but is real space not oversold space

THANKS ALOT PATRICK YOU HAVE HELPED ME BEYOND WORDS I WAS IN A BIG PROBLEM BUT NOW I WAS PRAISED BY MY CUSTOMER

I guess I need to show the sites and my real name for this review to be taken seriously so I would be more than happy to do so but privately

Thanks again Patrick!
    Last edited by luespi; 08-06-2009 at 02:20 AM.

Nice to here about your experience with them. I have seen Patrick is very active here and I suppose he will be pleased to here such review

Quote Originally Posted by luespi View Post
    I guess I need to show the sites and my real name for this review to be taken seriously so I would be more than happy to do so but privately
    You just need to give a domain hosted with them. That will be enough to get your review verified. You can use the report button on the top right corner of your post to do it privately; if you have not done yet. Thanks for sharing your detailed review. Very glad to see that you are really satisfied with their service. Do update us in future.

You can do so privately here.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting.com - Proudly hosting more than 37,700 websites since 2007.
    Ultra-Fast Cloud Shared and Pay-By-Use Reseller Hosting Powered by LiteSpeed!
    cPanel • Free SSL • 100% Uptime SLA • 24/7 Support
    Class-leading support that responds in minutes, not days.

Domains received and verified thanks

That is not the first review I see about them last time. All reviews are good and positive, So I assume you are on the right way with your web hosting and I hope you will keep us updated with your reviews
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

oh Wow, thank you luespi,

Didn't see this post till just now, wonder how i have missed it, guess it was because i was quite busy the past days.

As for drawing the line on support; guess we all have to do this somewhere, as the service bought is a hosting package and we where not hired as web-designer/coder.

But that does not take away we are not willing to help our customers when they are stuck, either by pointing them to good resources on the internet on how to solve an issue or in this case (with permission of the customer i may add!) logging into the CMS or Ecommerce store to check why something is not working as it was supposed to.

We may not be the cheapest but one needs to understand that everything got its price in life. Those who experience what that means know exactly where i am talking about.

Once again, thank you for the great review, and i am glad your customer is happy as well.
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Very detailed review, good work!
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

Congratulations !!! , You got a great review. We would like to use your services in near future.

Quote Originally Posted by 040Hosting View Post
    oh Wow, thank you luespi,

Didn't see this post till just now, wonder how i have missed it, guess it was because i was quite busy the past days.

As for drawing the line on support; guess we all have to do this somewhere, as the service bought is a hosting package and we where not hired as web-designer/coder.

But that does not take away we are not willing to help our customers when they are stuck, either by pointing them to good resources on the internet on how to solve an issue or in this case (with permission of the customer i may add!) logging into the CMS or Ecommerce store to check why something is not working as it was supposed to.

We may not be the cheapest but one needs to understand that everything got its price in life. Those who experience what that means know exactly where i am talking about.

Once again, thank you for the great review, and i am glad your customer is happy as well.

Patrick and his team are amazing! I've had the profound priviliges of speaking to Patrick and he is definitely a top bloke!

This is a self rewarding review, 040 should be proud!

Good Job!
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by eMindsIT View Post
    Congratulations !!! , You got a great review.
    Thank you, it is very rewarding to receive such a review, and always a big surprise to read one, not that we are surprised to read they are happy (we try our best to make them), but we are surprised the customer took the time to tell others about it.
    » cPanel Servers in Europe: Strasbourg (FR), Haarlem & Amsterdam (NL) & Kent (UK), USA (Los Angeles, St.Louis), Asia (Singapore) | Follow us at Twitter: @040hosting
    »
    Shared | Reseller | (managed) Dedicated Hosting | Domain Registrar | SSL Registrar | Cloudlinux Partner| 040Hosting (Registered company #17093425 KVK Eindhoven, The Netherlands)

Dutch powerrrrrrrrr! Big up to 040, they do a good job mastering the overseas market.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay August View Post
    Dutch powerrrrrrrrr! Big up to 040, they do a good job mastering the overseas market.
    Thanks Jay it is not going bad in the European market as well we are just not focusing on dutch customers only, we live in a big world with many interesting people ,the wonders of the internet make it possible to get in contact with all of them.

It is always nice to see a very good review. 040Hosting good job...

I love seeing these reviews. Im so tired of seeing people getting scammed and ripped off. Its nice to see reviews like these once in a while. Good job 04hosting .

- Daniel

Thanks Jay it is not going bad in the European market as well we are just not focusing on dutch customers only, we live in a big world with many interesting people ,the wonders of the internet make it possible to get in contact with all of them.
    Exactly & This review and other reviews prove this as a fact!

Always nice to see such awesome reviews.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars