SEO/PPC Management company?

Hey everyone,

Can anyone recommend me a proven SEO/PPC company? We'd like a company to manage/oversee all of our SEO/PPC. They also need to have a proven track record with references.

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you
      0 Not allowed!

If you have the time to work on it youself, hubspot has some great tools. It's $250/month and you will not only acomplish SEO, but you'll learn more things about your business, who you are selling to, and where your business should go. I sure learned a lot at least.

They have some free tutorials, and you can do a 7 day trial as well. Good luck in your search!
      0 Not allowed!

www.myadwordsexpert.com

We had a wonderful experience with them. We no longer use their services since we slowed on Google advertising but we were beyond pleased. I'd never seen so much work go into a PPC campaign before.

Best of luck. Be sure to update the thread with your choice for other users that might search this same thing.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by elektrica View Post
    Hey everyone,

Can anyone recommend me a proven SEO/PPC company? We'd like a company to manage/oversee all of our SEO/PPC. They also need to have a proven track record with references.

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you

Try OrangeSoda. They've been around for a long time and have a stellar record.
    Affordable, Hassle-Free Web Hosting - Rated Top Web Host of the year! All packages include Free Professional Website Builder!
    On Sale Now!
    Top Rated Web Hosting
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for all of the posts, I will get in touch with those 2 companies and try the hubspot demo
      0 Not allowed!

Any other suggestions?
      0 Not allowed!

depends where are you ?

and whats your budget ?

Its almiost like saying anyone know any good cars ? I need a little more information to giove you a good reply.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by this charming manc View Post
    depends where are you ?

and whats your budget ?

Its almiost like saying anyone know any good cars ? I need a little more information to giove you a good reply.
    Yes, tell us how much are you planning to spend for website promotion per month and we will offer a solution.
      0 Not allowed!

Also your goals along with your budget.
      0 Not allowed!

There are people id wiould recommend for the low end of the market there are people I know who dont do jobs for less than 1000 per month.

It does makes a difference.

I dont do any freelance SEO work any more so im not after my own work.

geography also matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreyfidrya View Post
    Yes, tell us how much are you planning to spend for website promotion per month and we will offer a solution.
      0 Not allowed!

Hopefully they will be in North America.. there is no real set budget.. we can afford the ones who are doing the 1000+/month.

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

You's better ask for a reputable SEO companies, and try to get more info about the clients' review, that will help u to make the decision.
      0 Not allowed!