Good Recurring Billing Cart?

Hello,

I am looking for a cart that supports recurring billing (when a customer gets a product auto shipped to them like every 30 days).

I have been using 1shoppingcart, but it doesn't support QB 2009 and is hard to manage. I was wondering if there are any better alternatives. Has anyone found/use anything better?

Thank You

My knowledge is limited in this area, but couldn't you continue using 1shoppingcart and export the data from your gateway service, like if you are using Authorize.net?

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmerchant View Post
    My knowledge is limited in this area, but couldn't you continue using 1shoppingcart and export the data from your gateway service, like if you are using Authorize.net?
    1shoppingcart does support export, but I am looking for real quickbooks integration for like the item numbers and everything.

Are you using Authorize.net? It has an export feature, but don't think it would include item numbers though. Have you tried contacting 1shoppingcart? They may have a solution or work around for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmerchant View Post
    Are you using Authorize.net? It has an export feature, but don't think it would include item numbers though. Have you tried contacting 1shoppingcart? They may have a solution or work around for you.
    Yea I am using Authorize.net. I have tried that export, but I require too many fields for it to integrate.

Also I have contacted 1shoppingcart and they said that they had to fix more important things first before being compatible with QB 2009.... that's reassuring, heh. Wouldn't you think it would take maybe an hour? Since they are already compatible with 2006.

I am afraid most shopping carts have integration with Quickbooks that includes order data transfer, so most likely it will be required to revamp the integration in some way. As possible alternative now there are modules on the market that offer advanced integration of Quickbooks with multiple ecommerce software packages, you could search for them.

As far as I understand, your 2 major requirements include integration with Quickbooks as well periodical charge of customers' credit cards. Is that correct?
    X-Cart - PHP shopping cart used by tens thousands online merchants worldwide.
    Follow us on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by XCart View Post
    I am afraid most shopping carts have integration with Quickbooks that includes order data transfer, so most likely it will be required to revamp the integration in some way. As possible alternative now there are modules on the market that offer advanced integration of Quickbooks with multiple ecommerce software packages, you could search for them.

As far as I understand, your 2 major requirements include integration with Quickbooks as well periodical charge of customers' credit cards. Is that correct?
    Yes, that is what I am looking for. I have been looking at Modular Merchant, does anyone have experience with them?

I'm sure OsCommerce, a free commerce system does this?

You might want to read what others say when comparing UltraCart to 1shoppingcart.

Since UltraCart pushes QB integration so hard, I have to assume they are compatible with QB 2009, but can't be sure, as their site does not specifically say so.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by vito View Post
    You might want to read what others say when comparing UltraCart to 1shoppingcart.

Since UltraCart pushes QB integration so hard, I have to assume they are compatible with QB 2009, but can't be sure, as their site does not specifically say so.

Vito
    Wow, after a lot of searching I have never seen that cart. Anyone have experience with ultra cart?

I've never heard of UltraCart either, but after reading your thread, I just took a few minutes to research/google for you, and this is what I came up with. It's very difficult to compare carts apples to apples due to the large list of features. It's a daunting task at best. But one of the things that I noticed right away is that (as far as I can see), 1shoppingcart is based solely on an offsite cart, while UltraCart gives you the option of using their offsite platform, or integrating the cart right into your site. Personally, I would always opt for the one that allows me to display the cart right on my site - it just looks more professional.

Vito
    DemoDemo.com - Flash tutorials since 2002
    DemoWolf.com - 5,300+ Flash tutorials for hosting companies, incl. Voice tutorials

Quote Originally Posted by killrwhale View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for a cart that supports recurring billing (when a customer gets a product auto shipped to them like every 30 days).

I have been using 1shoppingcart, but it doesn't support QB 2009 and is hard to manage. I was wondering if there are any better alternatives. Has anyone found/use anything better?

Thank You
    I have looked around a lot and am going to stick with 1shoppingcart. They seem to be doing a lot of upgrades to their cart. http://www.recurringbillingcart.com/

try atintegrated.com their recurring billing software is pretty good