HWSHosting VPS Review

I joined HWSHosting in February I believe, after slow loading times with JSHosts. After running into a few problems at setup, they quickly helped me change some of the settings, despite being on an unmanaged server.

Support
    HWS's support is outstanding. Replies are generally received within an hour, (unless you send a ticket at around 3am...) with detailed responses with how to either fix a certain error, or even some HTML help. I have spoken to two separate people on their support, Richard Myers, the owner, and Stuart Manton, the support technician. Both know their stuff in this industry and can help you out.

Uptime/Speed
    Currently, I have only experienced an hour of downtime (57 minutes, to be exact), and it was completely out of HWS's hand. The problem was an uplink switch. It had lost power causing the servers at BlueSquare Maidenhaid to lose internet connectivity. Other than that, the uptime has been great.

When pinging my servers IP, these are the ping statistics:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 42ms, Maximum = 44ms, Average = 42ms

I am very happy with these speeds. They seem very fast, especcially when opening some of the websites hosted on our server.

Overall
    HWS will be my server provider for the foreseeable future. The speed of the server and support ticket replies are crazy. I don't know how many tickets they receive, but if it is a high number, it's amazing in my opinion. I recommend HWS to anyone, from an experienced technician to a beginner, needing a server.

Thanks,
    Jamie Skinner,
    YourHostingArea

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Happy to see that you are a satisfied client. You can get your review verified by reporting a domain or IP hosted with them. You can use the following link to report privately. Do update us in future.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=6323500

Sorry, Matt. I've just reported the domain that I have with them.

Jamie