Looking for good managed hosting company for my business

Hi fellow members, I have a company, which is mainly into quality management. I used to have in-house IT staff that mainly used to maintain our server. Right now, I am considering opting for a managed hosting company due to cost effectiveness. I am looking forward for 24/7 support as my staff mostly works during night. Please recommend any such companies or share more info.

You should provide more information on your business so people can recommend the right type of management for you. Management comes in all shapes and sizes (and budgets) but the first few basics would be things like, operating system, system numbers, what you operate them for and if you have a specific budget.

Then there's all the other things to consider from backups to security to compliance.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: sales@admingeekz.com

Where are you based also? Can suggest a few good UK companies that you could try, but if you aren't UK based then that might not help!

anugraha, welcome to WHT.
    right scott, we need more informations about your company.

If you do not want to expose your requirements public, you can contact several server management companies around the market.

Here is the link for you: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/w/inde...ver_management
    AssistanZ - Beyond Boundaries...
    Cloudstack Consultancy / 24x7 Web Hosting Support / 24x7 Server Management / Infrastructure Management Services
    Web & Mobile Apps Development / Web Designing Services / Php, Grails, Java Development

Hostdime (not on the above list) offers managed servers and 24/7 support. You could give them (or any other) a call to discuss your needs.

You can check out supportpro.com. They have very good and dedicated techs. We are satisfied with their support.

Quote Originally Posted by anugraha View Post
    Hi fellow members, I have a company, which is mainly into quality management. I used to have in-house IT staff that mainly used to maintain our server. Right now, I am considering opting for a managed hosting company due to cost effectiveness. I am looking forward for 24/7 support as my staff mostly works during night. Please recommend any such companies or share more info.
    A couple of things would be very helpful, first what's your server set up and how much bandwidth are you looking for. Now be careful, some "managed" web host will give you a control panel and now you've become part of that managed aspect of your service, that's not fully managed. What kind of budget are you trying to stay within?

Is there a particular area you want to be in US or UK/Europe?

Best of luck finding your new host
    NationalNet
    Hosting. Handled.

Managed Hosting | Dedicated Hosting | Atlanta Colocation
    sales@nationalnet.com
    | 888-4-NATNET | www.nationalnet.com

Details...

Thanks for all the responses friends.

I will try to give you as much details as I can.

First, my company is based out of Phoenix, AZ and into e-commerce and quality management consultancy. I am from quality management background and stated the consultancy. We expanded to e-commerce field some time back but it is quickly becoming our major business.

I have had enough experiences with cheap offshore companiesin the past so I would prefer a local company, but a good candidate anywhere in US will qualify.

Oh yes, and technical details that might help you to answer easily. If anyone requires more info, please let me know, I will ask my IT guy to get more details:

Platform: Microsoft
    Services Required: Payroll Database, client Database, sales/invoice Database etc.

I am looking into a fully managed hosting, and not some cheap alternatives, as I have always been an advocating that cutting costs is not the way to achieve quality, but quality is the way to cut costs.

servadm offers various server administration and web hosting services.you can get the contact details from the site

Partial Management

I wonder if there are good dedicated managed servers that offer partial management.

I´m looking for a good hosting company too, but I´d like to do some tasks by mylselft.

Quote Originally Posted by GORF View Post
    Hostdime (not on the above list) offers managed servers and 24/7 support. You could give them (or any other) a call to discuss your needs.
    Thank you for the mention.

To the OP if it is only a few servers it will definitely be more cost efficient to find a good managed hosting provider
    | Manny Vivar - manny.v@hostdime.com| HostDime | Premier Global Data Centers
    | www.hostdime.com/global | Global Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Provider Since 2003
    | Managed Dedicated Servers | Global Colocation Facilities | Managed VPS | Managed Private Cloud
    | Data Centers in Florida, USA | Mexico | Brazil | UK | Hong Kong | India | Netherlands
    | Colombia |

Do you have anything on the linux platform?
    James B
    WWW.EZEELOGIN.COM |Setup your Secure Linux SSH GatewayMEET PCI DSS & ISO 27001 Compliance|Manage & Administer Multiple Linux Servers Quickly & Securely.

For Microsoft platform, contact Mike at Handynetworks. They are a good shop for managed Windows servers.

Quote Originally Posted by anugraha View Post
    Platform: Microsoft
    Services Required: Payroll Database, client Database, sales/invoice Database etc.
    So to be clear, you are looking for full managed solution with third party software support? you need someone who is familiar with running IT of a company.

Hi there! One of my friends lives in Phoenix and recommended a company called Best IT. They operate out of Phoenix. My friend said they provide high quality managed hosting. Based on what my friend said, I think it would be a best bet for a local company like yours. You can find out what I'm sure will be more helpful information on their website, bestit.com

you can check theplanet managed hosting. they are good.

You could try PEER 1 managed web hosting..