Newista to Somelogic to ****** ...Now Gone! No Help :(

***based on my memory***
    I had initially used newista .com for hosting account for a sparingly updated site but with moderate traffic. This was around 2006. I correctly paid my annual hosting fees to them.

Then later on i got an email that they moved on to somelogic asking me to update name servers which i did. and i continued paying

***based on my memory***

Then late last year (October 2008) my site went down. I then managed to somehow contact support of somelogic, which seems to have taken over somelogic and learn't i had to pay them then annual $50. Did the payments and got the site up and running again.

The mail was sent From: SomeLogic Support [mailto: support @ ****** .com]

The site is currently using the name servers

The domain SITE-ORDER5.COM belongs to ****** .com

Today I noticed that the site is down. Based on the last received email which was from support@ ******.com , contacted ****** support to check what's wrong. They deny that this site in question is not hosted by them, claim the name servers don't belong to them and also say that support@ ****** .com does not belong to them either and their email address is only support@

I know I have been negligent in tracking my hosting account. But any help on this situation will be appreciated. Whom should i contact for help

Last edited by timjnet; 08-05-2009 at 07:56 AM. Reason: where ever i mention the work ****** it seems to be censored

Wherever it is censored its actually g l o b a t

i got mail from support @ g l o b a t . c o m

Barcelona, Spain
    well, considering the fact that Glo-bat is banned from Webhostingtalk... it should say enough
    hi there!

Southern California

G lobat have tons of bad reviews everywhere, I don't even know how that company still survives! I suggest you to save yourself of the headache of deal with a company like that and move to another host, it doesn't worth it to waste your time.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

EU - east side
    I don't even know how that company still survives!
    From what I've seen, after a certain size threshold hosting companies become immortal, or at least they seem to be so.

Melbourne, Australia
    G lobat have tons of bad reviews everywhere, I don't even know how that company still survives! I suggest you to save yourself of the headache of deal with a company like that and move to another host, it doesn't worth it to waste your time.
    Very suprising isn't it?
    I suppose many people have not seen their reviews or get recommended by others saying how 'Wonderful' they are *added a referral link* and people just take it from that

But seriously as others have said, Being Banned from WHT should tell so much about G lobat.

*Sigh*, Do people know how to use the Search Button?

l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Indiana, USA
    I have transferred sites out of G l o b a t and I can tell you that they are a pain to work with. They just deleted support tickets that were placed instead of responding to them and most of the "features" of their control panel simply didn't work or didn't work as they should.

My advice would be to get a backup of your account if you can and move elsewhere. Based on my experiences with their control panel I can tell you that this is likely going to be a difficult/involved process and if they are not willing to support you - you may not be able to get your data out.

I do wish you the best of luck, my experiences with them were... horrible.

Did you have a backup of your web site? Find a new provider and move on if your host has disappeared on you. doesn't load, found it through google.