Do Professionals Click on Advertising banners etc..??

Professionals who are aware of adsense and quite familiar with all sort of advertising programs.?

I'm aware of adsense, and I sometimes check out the advertisement. Not very often though..

I do click on those ads on WHT I sometimes find some good deals via them.

Not really.

Depends where I'm at and how appealing the ad is if I was to click on it. I might of clicked on Adsense ads about 5 times over the past 10 years.

This isn't the norm though. I have alot of web sites in my portfolio that implement Adsense and some of the good ones get a solid 15% CTR daily. If you have the right traffic and market, you can make some pretty good $ out of Adsense.

Adsense over the years has allowed me to quit my full time job & build/pay deposit on my own house.
    Freelance SEO Consultant - Been there, done that. Will do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wz View Post
    I'm aware of adsense, and I sometimes check out the advertisement. Not very often though..

I do click on those ads on WHT I sometimes find some good deals via them.
    Well WHT has good ads, no doubt about it!

Quote Originally Posted by nuthin View Post
    Not really.

Depends where I'm at and how appealing the ad is if I was to click on it. I might of clicked on Adsense ads about 5 times over the past 10 years.

This isn't the norm though. I have alot of web sites in my portfolio that implement Adsense and some of the good ones get a solid 15% CTR daily. If you have the right traffic and market, you can make some pretty good $ out of Adsense.

Adsense over the years has allowed me to quit my full time job & build/pay deposit on my own house.
    LOL, well i think once you are new or beginner, you click on ads quite a lot and sometimes you know you re clickin and sometimes you have no idea those were the ads, it happened to me quite a lot.

Well good to know that you are actually earning from adsense! But I think real life job is more important than earning from Adsense?

Yes, I often click on ads - I do not care if they are adsense, adbrite, facebook, banners etc. If there is something that interests me, I visit it.

But, if I have already clicked an ad, and if I want to visit the site again - I am not clicking it again, I copy and paste the url, so they are not charged.
    Antonis Adamakos @ FuzzFree :: Fully Managed Web Hosting, Development, Online Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by arty101 View Post
    But I think real life job is more important than earning from Adsense?
    When Adsense begins to overtake what you earn from a "full time job" and paid employer, you will think differently. You need to focus on what brings you the most income.

Is Google Adsense income reliable some may ask? I took the leap a few years ago and haven't looked back. I made the decision to focus full time on my Adsense revenue after solid sustainable earnings for many years, before I took the leap.

Developing quality web sites that earn revenue from contextual advertising (eg: Adsense) is a full time job & business.
    Freelance SEO Consultant - Been there, done that. Will do it again!

Quote Originally Posted by 01globalnet View Post
    Yes, I often click on ads - I do not care if they are adsense, adbrite, facebook, banners etc. If there is something that interests me, I visit it.

But, if I have already clicked an ad, and if I want to visit the site again - I am not clicking it again, I copy and paste the url, so they are not charged.
    Nice Policy, i must say=)!

Quote Originally Posted by nuthin View Post
    When Adsense begins to overtake what you earn from a "full time job" and paid employer, you will think differently. You need to focus on what brings you the most income.

Is Google Adsense income reliable some may ask? I took the leap a few years ago and haven't looked back. I made the decision to focus full time on my Adsense revenue after solid sustainable earnings for many years, before I took the leap.

Developing quality web sites that earn revenue from contextual advertising (eg: Adsense) is a full time job & business.
    hmmm..Since when are you in online business? According to your signature, you are also offering free seo services it means you are earning from that too ..so its like its not just advertising, isnt it?

I do, if its relevant and attractive and to the point.

I generally ignore them. Google became of the best because of it's organic results so I tend to check those first. BTW, if I am looking for something technical, I almost never click on Microsoft's technet articles. They suck. I always find much better examples, answers, and workarounds on people blogs.

I ignore them, but if I come across interesting and catchy ones or just interesting, I could click on them.

I'm all for them, UNLESS the website screams "I'm here to server Adsense ads". Those types of sites are horrific and I just click back. Of all the websites I visit, I'm VERY aware of the ads.

they are know waht's going on to clearly
    so i don't think they gonna click that banners