Question Keyword search statistics....

Where can I see how many people for example searched for "wrinkle free shorts" or "tropical dress" on google or any other popular search engine?

I used to have this site where I could type in any keyword and then it would show me exactly how many people searched for that keyword that entire month but I forgot where/how I used to check that. I'm curious how many women searched for "wrinkle free shorts" last month...

Does anybody know the best way to check this and is there accurate way?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by divinitystar View Post
    Microsoft doesn't have nearly as much search volume as Google, but their tool actually shows demographic percentages for age and gender
    Why do words like nasty an inaccurate pop into ones mind when Microsoft gets mentioned?

Here is one that had stats for all the major search engines on the same page:
    http://tools.seobook.com/keyword-tools/seobook/
    Download my eBook + Videos: Starting your own successful web hosting company.
    Learn from a web host with 7 years of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
    Where can I see how many people for example searched for "wrinkle free shorts" or "tropical dress" on google or any other popular search engine?

I used to have this site where I could type in any keyword and then it would show me exactly how many people searched for that keyword that entire month but I forgot where/how I used to check that. I'm curious how many women searched for "wrinkle free shorts" last month...

Does anybody know the best way to check this and is there accurate way?

Thanks.
    You can get keywords search statistics with Google Trends:
    trends.google.com
    Affordable, Hassle-Free Web Hosting - Rated Top Web Host of the year! All packages include Free Professional Website Builder!
    On Sale Now!
    Top Rated Web Hosting

Also, you can setup google alerts to notify you in real time when there are changes on the web regarding specific topics, ("wrinkle free shorts", "tropical dress", etc.) I find this very useful when researching trends or keeping an eye on the competition.

- Andrew

6. DP has a useful tool as well: digitalpoint.com/tools/suggestion/ (sorry, can't post links yet)
    Mostly I just use Google's traffic estimator though.