Exclamation BinaryCanary.com - We ALERT you first! - Free Website Monitoring

We ALERT you first! and soon.. by Phone!

We Make you Money, we are now accepting email addresses for those interested in our BETA reseller platform coming soon, send to [email protected] or PM.

We provide high frequency website (and network device) monitoring, which is essential for protecting your business and your credibility.
    Our network is monitored 24/7 to ensure online services are performing efficiently and sends downtime alerts via SMS, SMS by email, email or phone call. Binary Canary offers a free 15 minute website monitoring account, plus paid plans that start at $5 per month for 10 one-minute monitors.

BinaryCanary.com is dedicated to providing customers with the best high speed monitoring service available, with monitoring nodes in Seattle, Washington, and London England.
    We offer credibility protection for websites that matter. Does yours?

READ OUR REVIEW AT NETWORKWORLD:
    https://www.networkworld.com/columni...9gearhead.html

http://www.binarycanary.com

We have used BinaryCanary for a while now as one of our external backup notification services. The service sends a SMS message to selected techs cell phones. Fairly easy to setup and use.
    Serve By Design LLC.
    Hosting Since 2007
    Unmanaged VPS With Money Back Guarantee
    Call Us - 320-204-5909

Quote Originally Posted by ServeByDesign View Post
    We have used BinaryCanary for a while now as one of our external backup notification services. The service sends a SMS message to selected techs cell phones. Fairly easy to setup and use.
    Thank you for your comments! We are open to all feedback, which in turn allows us to offer way better service to our users. Submit any testimonials or feedback to [email protected] or PM

I won't lie, their service didn't work for me at the beginning, but after they helped me analyze the problem it's been great since. Not to mention it took me all of 5 minutes to setup, after that I just get e-mails whenever a problem occurs.
    Not sure what to put here :-P

Started using service about a 2 weeks ago and am quite impressed. I don't use as a primary monitoring source but as a secondary alert source for my larger customers or as a 3rd party to help diagnose network failures. the SMS alerts are good and the configuration capability is quite impressive.
    ZZ Servers - Business Hosting, HIPAA and PCI Compliant Hosting Solutions - http://www.zzservers.com
    Xen Virtual Private Servers | Dedicated Servers | Shared Hosting
    Custom configurations, firewall, VPN, load balancers, private networks and more.

Beta API now available

We are pleased to have our beta API now available.

This version will allow you to access a list of your monitors (and statuses) through SOAP.

If you are interested in participating in this beta, please let me know and I will send you the URL and WSDL to get started.

Enjoy!