Angry 2host.com is fraud?

2host.com is fraud?

where is sales? where is support?

if any company can not provided own services, why show offer for own services?

Are their VPS packages unmanaged?

yes i have unmanaged vps, not answer sales, after pay invoice.
    i send ticket to sales and support, for active my vps, i not have any answer.
    not activaited 2 my vps after pay invoice.
    where is sales?
    if any company can not provided own services on sales, why show offer to sell own vps?

I'm in the process of finding a number of small VPS for a VPN/SSH project and they were one of the ones I signed up for (to give them a try at this price range I don't have high requirements). I got an invoice generated but I saw some unexpected site when attempting to pay it and my multiple tickets were never answered in a weeks time so I just walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by endin View Post
    yes i have unmanaged vps, not answer sales, after pay invoice.
    i send ticket to sales and support, for active my vps, i not have any answer.
    not activaited 2 my vps after pay invoice.
    where is sales?
    if any company can not provided own services on sales, why show offer to sell own vps?
    Brings up a few questions - like how long have you waited?
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & KVM SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Locations: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 On-site Engineers

Yes whats the go!

When did you order; VPS's are not always instant activation, Did you think maybe they do not operate sales 24x7 not uncommon.

As for support you cannot rate them as you do not use them. So far thumbs down on this WHT user.
    Automated, Secure & Low Cost cPanel Backups (on the cloud)
    For Users & Web Hosting Providers - User Backups

How long it has been ??
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

If you have still not received account activation then it is serious, but usually VPS's require a little time to be activated. If you purchased an unmanaged VPS you cannot expect much in the way of support.

one company must active vps on 24h.
    no more time need.

if company show offer to sell own server, must be activaited as soon else anybody buy vps, i should wait for umetered time, to active.

i try full to active my accounts then on end day i can get actived my account.

(my story: i located xen vps by best price on wht, and i finded 2host.com, and i decided to order 2 vps, i needed 25 xen vps, i ordered 2 vps for test sales services company and ...)
    i do not order more, because this company not have good answer on sales ticket.
    Last edited by endin; 08-05-2009 at 01:23 AM.

I gave up on 2host.com after a week, I'm testing a number of small VPS accounts and so far RapidXen/Nerios has made a good impression on me but I'm only in the initial stages of my eval.

I signed up for a vps on 2host, and its been 3 days, and still no vps. I submitted a support ticket, and no replies. What should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate1 View Post
    I signed up for a vps on 2host, and its been 3 days, and still no vps. I submitted a support ticket, and no replies. What should i do?
    Try calling, according to whois info: +31.617131000

Quote Originally Posted by frankiee View Post
    Try calling, according to whois info: +31.617131000
    ^^ As per, i would suggest the same thing, If you still get no joy do a chargeback / dispute depending on your payment method. And be sure to keep the community upto date on this provider.

Totally unacceptable Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

Sorry to here that, understandable for some hosts to take a while to set-up vps's but anything over 24hours is crazy.

1. Contact email/support (you have done)
    2. Contact whois info
    3. Do a paypal charge back
    4. Get a decent host
    BotWars.io - Code the AI of your Battle Bot!

Quote Originally Posted by shaki22 View Post
    I have no experience with this host, so really can't comment. I'd suggest doing a search on the forums here and look for reviews about them.
    With respect to this situation I don't think if there is any meaning in searching reviews on them. He had paid the invoices already and and did not get his VPS activated.

@OP. Wish you the best to get your money back, that is the only thing I can tell you.

2host is replying to ticket

Check comments on lowendbox on 2host as of August 15

Ricky

Just checked their website. Must admit that domain name would be worth a bit:

http://2host.com/

I signed up for a 2host $5 VPS in June.
    Was activated quite quickly but the sucker crashed constantly, then stopped working. After 24hrs with no resolution I cancelled the account.
    Now I'm with BoxVPS , have not had a chance to test their support, but then I had no need to.

Angry 2host is the biggest scam and fraud in the business

I dont know where to begin with these scumbags 2host. I paid $85 to have a vpn server installed on there vps. Then subscribed to there vps so i would never be late. Imagine my suprise that after few months my VPS was suddenly deleted losing all my data without an over due notice!

Then the support was slow and so extremely rude and nasty to me. They where horrible. The had deleted the vps over 3 weeks ago and I forgot I was still subscribed. There billing was completely messed up. Saw the subscription payment go through and demanded a refund as it had not even been on!

Those lowlifes didnt even reply to me they are scum. AVOID 2 host they are scammers and thief.

I will be taking further legal action against them for sure!

Are they active on this forum ?? I dont see a single comment from their side, definitely something is fishy.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by IPStrada LLC View Post
    Are they active on this forum ?? I dont see a single comment from their side, definitely something is fishy.
    You assume that WHT is the epicentre of the hosting industry. It is not.

At any rate, lowendbox.com has some interesting post on their site about this just now.

Our orders are not processed automatically (instant activation). Waiting more than 24 hours is indeed too much.

If there is anyone, who has experienced issues with our service, please contact me, by sending an email or ticket to support, and mention my name (Henry B). I will be glad to look into your case and help you further.

Thank you!
    2Host.com - Premium Services At Guaranteed Prices!
    ∞ Premium 10Gbps Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    24x7 Premium Support - Premium Bandwidth - Premium Datacenters
    ∞ Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands / San Jose CA, United States

Wow, that is very, very unfortunate. I hope you can get it resolved soon, but I agree with others. Chargeback and find a different host.
    Windows / Linux VPS
    Xen Virtualization
    RockVPS.com

Quote Originally Posted by 2HostCom View Post
    Our orders are not processed automatically (instant activation). Waiting more than 24 hours is indeed too much.

If there is anyone, who has experienced issues with our service, please contact me, by sending an email or ticket to support, and mention my name (Henry B). I will be glad to look into your case and help you further.

Thank you!
    Seems this doesn't answer the earlier questions from the persons.