Smile Echecks for online pharmacies. any solid solutions?

What are the major echeck processors that take for processing online pharmacies? I heard about altcharge, however as per my information sometimes they cheat with payouts. Any other solutions?

DeltaOneGroup,

Unfortunately they process echecks only for US-based companies but we operate under offshore jurisdiction. Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by RxNetwork View Post
    What are the major echeck processors that take for processing online pharmacies? I heard about altcharge, however as per my information sometimes they cheat with payouts. Any other solutions?
    Altcharge has never "cheated" anyone out of payments, we have countless references from many happy merchants.

Come and see our booth at this years affiliate summit 2009 in New York
    Last edited by tim101; 08-09-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Put in the wrong year!

lol, check your ALL refunded transactions. you will see that sometimes they issue a refund but never pay the original transaction amount.

Quote Originally Posted by RxNetwork View Post
    lol, check your ALL refunded transactions. you will see that sometimes they issue a refund but never pay the original transaction amount.
    A situation such as that has only happened once to my knowledge, we however fix ed the issue and released an immediate wire of the difference.

If there was any evidence of it happening again I would be surprised but would urge the merchant to email us to fix the problem immediately!

ALTCHARGE TOTAL SCAMMERS...WANT PROOF?

It amazes me that these scammers try to pass themselves as anything other than the den of theives that they are. Any casual researcher will find that GI holdings and Altcharge are one and the same as they are owned by the same trash pack of scammers. According to atlcharge.com their address is 2510 East Sunset Rd. #5-513 Las Vegas, Nevada 89120. Fortunately for us they were sloppy enough to use the same address on numerous scammin sites. Dont believe me? here is another...2510 East Sunset Rd. #5-513 Las Vegas, Nevada 89120 instantwealthcourse (DOT) com - just google the site and you will see that its run by Kyle Kirschbaum. Funny thing is he lists it right on his Linkedin page. Oh yeah the link to that is w w w . linkedin. com/ pub / kyle - kirschbaum /8/729/67a. So what does that have to do with Altcharge you ask. Well look up the owners of GI Holding and you will find that John Harrison is there along with Steve Lyman. Then search the sec of state of Nevada to find the plethora of scammin businesses they own together...like the one that shares altcharge's address above. here is the search portal for the Nevada Sec of State. I suggest searching by any of the names mentioned above, that being STEVE LYMAN, JOHN HARRISON OR KYLE KIRSCHBAUM. Not enough, well they own about 15 plus scammin sites that I have found in an hour or so, I am sure you could uncover more. Want more, just go to John Harrisons facebook page and you will see pictures of the whole TRASH PACK livin good off the millions they have scammed over the years. oh yeah that link is w w w . facebook (DOT) com/ album. Php ? page= 3&aid=45294&id=622106338#/johnivyis but his wife's is even better she has pics of the 3 couples all over the world together. I guess that would be nice if not for the fact that they have done so by scamming so many people. I really DARE "David" at altcharge or any other to dispute this so I can start uploading pics of the whole crew along with their office where they run numerous scams out of...LOL its really pathetic they are so sloppy...well at any rate if you deal with them YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. (SORRY BOUT ALL THE SPACES IN THE LINKS BUT I GUESS I AM TOO NEW TO TELL THE TRUTH AND PROVIDE PROOF ON THESE SCAMMERS) IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE JUST SEARCH FOR THE NAMES YOU WILL FIND IT…

Poster is SARON WRIGHT

Poster is annoyed because our merchants sell to their customers and we refused to terminate their merchant account.

Above post doesnt show that Altcharge is a "scam" merchants are paid and good service is provided.

SO MORE PROOF IS NEEDED??? I WAS HOPING YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE THE GUMPTION TO FACE IT HEAD ON. SO WHAT IT IS THAT WAS PROVED BY THE POST ABOVE? DID YOU ADDRESS ANY OF THE FACTS PRESENTED? I AM NOT SAYING ANY UNTRUTH AM I? PLEASE TELL ME AND YOU GET A RETRACTION...HOWEVER I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THAT ITS TRUE. AND ANYONE WHO DOES A LITTLE DIGGING WILL SEE THE SAME. I AM NOT HERE PUMPING ANY COMPANY JUST TELLING THE TRUTH ON YOURS...SOMETIMES TRUTH HURST DOESNT IT? PLEASE ADDRESS THE ORIGINAL POST AS IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMING MANY CUSTOMERS. I CANNOT SPEAK TO YOUR SCAMMING MERCHANTS BUT CAN SHOW VERY CLEAR YOU HAVE SCAMMED QUITE A FEW CONSUMERS...

Saron Wright (AKA: Corona Marketing LLC)

Let's look at facts:

1 - Are you a merchant: NO
    2 - You complain to our offices / our merchants offices because you don't like the fact our merchants sold to your old customers: YES
    3 - 2 of our merchants had to change their telephone numbers because you kept harassing them: YES
    4 - You are posting this in retaliation: Yes

Those people are silent partners in our company for financial reasons there is no evidence of "scamming" going on anywhere.

Remember the time you didn't even believe we were in Las Vegas and I had to give you the current weather conditions!!

One of our employees knows Lonnie as well Saron!

Quote Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
    SO MORE PROOF IS NEEDED??? I WAS HOPING YOU GUYS WOULD HAVE THE GUMPTION TO FACE IT HEAD ON. SO WHAT IT IS THAT WAS PROVED BY THE POST ABOVE? DID YOU ADDRESS ANY OF THE FACTS PRESENTED? I AM NOT SAYING ANY UNTRUTH AM I? PLEASE TELL ME AND YOU GET A RETRACTION...HOWEVER I THINK WE BOTH KNOW THAT ITS TRUE. AND ANYONE WHO DOES A LITTLE DIGGING WILL SEE THE SAME. I AM NOT HERE PUMPING ANY COMPANY JUST TELLING THE TRUTH ON YOURS...SOMETIMES TRUTH HURST DOESNT IT? PLEASE ADDRESS THE ORIGINAL POST AS IT IS OBVIOUS YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMING MANY CUSTOMERS. I CANNOT SPEAK TO YOUR SCAMMING MERCHANTS BUT CAN SHOW VERY CLEAR YOU HAVE SCAMMED QUITE A FEW CONSUMERS...

Not sure, what information you may have, about my company "SCAMMING" anyone, however, if you think that scamming is simple advising the original poster of this thread is scamming, then, you might be taking this message to heart. I am simply advising someone who needs something to get there business up and running, a simple solution, that can work for them....so please try to be alittle more supportive to other posters to this site.

Thanks
    J.T.B

YOU ARE GIVING FACTS?

REALLY AFTER ALL THE DECEPTION YOU ARE GIVING FACTS? LOL I THINK YOUR "FACTS" ARE FICTION. TELL YOU WHAT WHY NOT GIVE PHYSICAL ADDRESS AND I ASK MY OWNER TO GO SEE YOURS AND SEE WHAT FACT IS AND WHAT IS FICTION? ONE THING IS CERTAIN I AM NOT ACTING IN RETALIATION, THAT WILL BE LEFT FOR CUSTOMERS WHO HAVE IN TRUTH BEEN DEFRAUDED BY YOU OR YOUR "MERCHANT"...EITHER WAY THEY ARE WHO YOU SHOULD BE WARY OF. AND IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE AND THOSE GUYS WHO HAVE MANY SCAM SITES ARE PASSIVE INVESTORS THEY ARE RISKING IT ALL TO PLAY WITH PEOPLES CHECKING ACCOUNTS. YOUR CLAIMS ARE SO SPURIOUS IT IS INCREDIBLE ANY BELIEVE YOU. I SUPPOSE ALL YOU NEED IS FOR MERCHANTS TO BELIEVE. PERHAPS THEY WILL, BUT WE BOTH KNOW THESE THREADS WILL BE OUT EVERYWHERE BY WEEKS END AND THEN OTHER MERCHANTS WHO I HAVE SEEN IN TIMES PAST WILL RISE THEIR HEADS TO ANNOUNCE YOUR FAILURE ON THAT SIDE AS WELL. LOOKING AT YOUR HISTORY, OOOPS I MEAN THAT OF YOUR PASSIVE INVESTORS, YOU HAVE HAD A GOOD RUN. IF YOU KNEW WHO YOU SAY YOU DO YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE GOING NO WHERE AND HAVE GREAT NAME IN LAS VEGAS AND ALL PLACES...THAT WONT BE TRUE FOR YOU ALL...TRUTH HURTS...

TO NEW1FORME: WAS NOT REFERRING TO YOUR POST SIR...DONT KNOW YOU OR YOUR PROCESS. I HOPE IT IS VERY GOOD. MUST BE BETTER THAN WHAT I AM SPEAKING OUT AGAINST AND THAT IS ALTCHARGE. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY COMMENTS PERSONALLY AS THEY ARE MEANT FOR NONE OTHER THAN ALTCHARGE AS THEY ARE THE ONES I KNOW ARE PERPETRATING FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOR TO CUSTOMERS AND ALL I HAVE SEEN SHOWS TO MERCHANTS AS WELL...

Quote Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
    TO NEW1FORME: WAS NOT REFERRING TO YOUR POST SIR...DONT KNOW YOU OR YOUR PROCESS. I HOPE IT IS VERY GOOD. MUST BE BETTER THAN WHAT I AM SPEAKING OUT AGAINST AND THAT IS ALTCHARGE. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY COMMENTS PERSONALLY AS THEY ARE MEANT FOR NONE OTHER THAN ALTCHARGE AS THEY ARE THE ONES I KNOW ARE PERPETRATING FRAUDULENT BEHAVIOR TO CUSTOMERS AND ALL I HAVE SEEN SHOWS TO MERCHANTS AS WELL...

I noticed, after I seen the reply....sorry for the confusion, you might want to think about "Quoting" the specfic poster.

As per information received today by a friend of mine, altcharge has got their echeck processing suspended for some reason by their bank.

Any updates?

RXNetwork - I'll answer to this post (even though strangly you type the same message into two seperate threads).

I'm sure your "friend" will confirm as they were also told the following.

A very small number of our merchants were closed down by one of our banks, the bank decided their risk didnt fit the banks portfolio and with increased audits from the FDIC many are reviewing their current business.

As the email stated, partial funds release should actually happen this week and a new bank is willing to accept them also this week.

So its not all doom and gloom and no scam or what other words you're choose for processing companies this week.

Regards...

RxNetwork, why would you be concerned about altcharge? You asked a question and at the same time accused them of ripping people off.

Are you still interested in doing business with them with the knowledge that they currently don't have the ability to process e-checks?
    James Paul Woods
    Operations Manager
    HostKitty Internet Services

I think the same could be said for most of his/hers posts actually on this forum.

Also as previous stated, we have this problem with a number of clients, not all. Other merchants are processing just fine and recieved payout on their last statement date no delay.

We are partnered with many banks on the west coast only one currently has a problem.

Thank you.

The main reason why I have set the previous questions to Altcharge is that they seemed to fix the technical bug which caused improper registration of transaction statuses and as a result missed some of the payments, but in practise they still 've got that glitch unfixed. The other fact I was trying to clarify is that Altcharge has initiated the e-check processing break, just wondering why it happened so and for how long. So, it's not groundless accuse - I'm just operating the real facts and clarifying them.

Saron Wright. I am unsure of altcharge and it's business practices, but I am of Saron Wright. Saron runs drugconnectionrx.com and pharmacydropshipping.com (clone) of another site. He lures affliates and pharmacywebsite owners in to either make sales to clients and not pay affliates or to promise site owners to ship meds and not hold up to his end of the deal. Beware and don't waist your time or money. Find a shipper with a long standing good reputation. They bank with Chase bank and will rip you off and ask for more money and have more excuses. pharmacydropshipping.com is a scam