Looking for VPS under $20 with 1gig Ram

I need a VPS host for my autoresponder Application system under $20 with 1GIG RAM.
    Anyone can introduce one?
    Thank you

can you increase your budget? it seems low for 1GB

will you require cPanel?
    Waveweb Technologies
    http://www.waveweb.com
    Customer Service Guarantee

Do you have any other requirements?

$20 will get you about 512MB at todays prices, You need to add about another $10 to your budget, Check the VPS offers section also.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustHosting View Post
    Do you have any other requirements?
    all the basic normal feature which most have for unix as below:
    1. PHP 4.xx or higher with safe-mode off and register_globals On and Zend Optimizer Installed.
    2. MySql 3.23 or higher for the database
    3. The ability to set cron jobs.
    4. The ability to set a .forward to pipe my sites catch-all e-mail to a php script.
    5. --enable-gd-native-ttf is enabled in php
    with add on domais.
    Regards

Ho sawa,

I'm afraid that will be difficult for you to get a virtual server with 1 GB ram for let than $50/mo. If you look around you'll see that the quality VPS providers avoid to oversell their resources. I would say that even $50/month is inexpensive, there are different companies that use different technologies. Some also might run promotional campaigns, so you can get something, but not for $20/month. I can not provide any advice for you, because I'm not allowed to do this, but please note that even I was, it would not be possible for me. But to be helpful I would say that you might find some low cost OpenVZ based VPS.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

you could get many such unmanaged vps @ vps offer forum as you request ,believe me,if you do not want manage service

RAM Host seems to offer a 1GB RAM OpenVZ VPS plan at $19.99.

Check it out at ramhost DOT us

what is your storage requirement?

Quote Originally Posted by sawa View Post
    1. PHP 4.xx or higher with safe-mode off and register_globals On and Zend Optimizer Installed.
    4. The ability to set a .forward to pipe my sites catch-all e-mail to a php script.
    with add on domais.
    Regards
    Most hosts should be able to do that for you, since you have root access you can configure the server however you need. It would be a lot easier with cPanel as well. If you don't need a lot of disk space or bandwidth but a lot of ram, I would suggest purchasing a lower end VPS and upgrading the ram as an addon. This would be the lowest cost method.

You'll find plenty of unmanaged OpenVZ providers at the price. You'll just have to find out that fits your requirements such as locations, bandwith and disk space.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    6 Continents - 14 Cities - LAX, DAL, CHI, ASH, LON, AMS, JNB, TPE, TKY, BOM, GRU, BCN, SIN, SYD, ICN, MOS

Quote Originally Posted by PhotonVPS-Jim View Post
    You'll find plenty of unmanaged OpenVZ providers at the price. You'll just have to find out that fits your requirements such as locations, bandwith and disk space.
    Part of the reason OpenVZ is cheaper is because OpenVZ does allow for overselling and does not completely "guarantee" your RAM on the node, like Xen. It is unfortunate that a lot of OpenVZ providers do oversell/oversubscribe their hardware which leads to major performance issues. I'd recommend using a Virtuozzo VPS in this case.
    In2net Network Inc. ( www.in2net.com ) : Providing Service Since 1996!
    Quick Sales Response - info@in2net.com
    Virtual Private Servers : VPS Hosting - Ask us about our Managed Hosting services, too!
    30-Day MoneyBack Guarantee

$20 (or less) for 1GB VPS? I assure you that you will be able to find such a package and I can tell you that less then 3 months later you'll be back here posting.

/Start Timer/

Quote Originally Posted by shaki22 View Post
    Part of the reason OpenVZ is cheaper is because OpenVZ does allow for overselling and does not completely "guarantee" your RAM on the node, like Xen. It is unfortunate that a lot of OpenVZ providers do oversell/oversubscribe their hardware which leads to major performance issues. I'd recommend using a Virtuozzo VPS in this case.
    Even with Virtuozzo you can oversell. Either way, Virtuozzo would be more expensive than OpenVZ just because of the license fee.

Xen VPS's won't allow the company to oversell.
    Jacob Wall

Zac Cogswell / CEI
    Formerly known as WiredTree Zac

I need a VPS host for my autoresponder Application system under $20 with 1GIG RAM.
    Anyone can introduce one?
    Thank you
    Where are you getting the 1GB memory requirement from? As others have said, 1GB for $20 is a stretch, even for an unmanaged VPS.

with add on domais.
    Regards
    TBH, it really seems like you're expecting a VPS to be like shared hosting. Do you have the knowledge to administer a server? If not, you should be looking for a fully-managed VPS, and that will increase your cost further.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Wall View Post
    Xen VPS's won't allow the company to oversell.
    Once again, this is incorrect, Xen VPSs can be oversold.
    Chris

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them." - Laurence J. Peter

I dont think any reliable company would offer 1gig ram for $20 unless overselling is a prime factor and your business is at risk, i would suggest you to increase your budget a little bit.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>