I need Good & Cheap Server Hosting

Hello There,

I need good and cheap server for my websites
    i have only 2 websites but the sites every day get bigger and bigger so i need now dedicated server can serv my sites great and i need it cheap in the same time.

i have host my sites on servint vps and really i get full support they are great in support and server performance but the mem and cpu now cant serv my sites need .

what do you think should i must upgrade the vps plan and stay with servint or i can get good server with cheap price ?

what is the company's offers cheap and good servers?

Thnaks

Just about everyone does. The Dedicated Offers section would be a great place to start.

Clint
    Clint Chapman ** www.ubiquityhosting.com ** www.ubiquitycloud.com
    Ubiquity Hosting ** Colocation ** Dedicated ** Cloud Servers ** VPS ** IP Transit
    Chicago ** Dallas ** Los Angeles ** Seattle ** Atlanta ** Newark ** Phoenix ** AS15003

You can get a dedicated server for less than $100 these days. I dont know how much management you need but if you know how to manage the server yourself you can go dedicated for barely more than you are paying for a VPS. Most VPS providers do have upgrade paths available to you, however, if you just need more resources and want to stay VPS.
    Steve Eschweiler- Hivelocity- Director of Operations
    Bare Metal Servers. Colocation. Private Cloud.
    Customers in over 130 countries. Privately owned and operated data centers.
    Limited Supply Outlet Server Specials

CoreNetworks - http://corenetworks.net/dedicated/ . They're cheap and reliable, however they have quite high setup fees.

WaveWeb is great if you need a managed service... http://waveweb.com however the cheapest is $179.95. So it might be worth going un-managed which in that case I would suggest iWeb

Often is hard to be both good and cheap, just have that in mind when you buy your server. I have some servers now in different countries and one thing i have learned is not to take the cheapest provider in a country. Often there is a reason why they are cheapest, not always but often.

if you need managed wiredtree is good although there not cheap. if you need managed and wiredtree is out of your budget you could get a dedicated with joesdatacenter and get a management company like psm.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

Take a look at Gigenet or Ubiquity Servers. Both are great providers, and have great support.

You can get a cheap server with the basics so it's not a lot of $$ and get platinumservermanagement for support.
    They call me the bread baker

Do you need managed or unmanaged server? How much Ram you need and bandwidth?

And location of course

I would go take a look at 1and1.com they have a dual core server for $50 a month go support and 100% uptime

Server Specs:
    * CPU: Athlon 3800+
    * CPU Details: 2 x 2.0 GHz
    * RAM: 1 GB RAM
    * Hard Disks: 2 x 160 GB (RAID 1 Software)

Quote Originally Posted by HypedHosting View Post
    I would go take a look at 1and1.com they have a dual core server for $50 a month go support and 100% uptime
    Since when did 1and1 have good support? Run a search on WHT for any host you consider... *especially* 1and1 as there are lots of horror stories out there.

I want to know .. You want a server or Hosting ?

Server Specs:
    * CPU: Athlon 3800+
    * CPU Details: 2 x 2.0 GHz
    * RAM: 1 GB RAM
    * Hard Disks: 2 x 160 GB (RAID 1 Software)

Never use 1and1.com!
    Try search on this forum, or google it!!

Just noticed; according to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...9&postcount=24 it appears you have just ordered your server from 1and1, so you have every little experience of them. So I dont think it's very responsible of you to go around recommending them, especially with the vast amount of bad experiences people have had with them.

Idc i have had good support with them so far and doesn't seem if it is going bad anytime soon so i think i can give my opinion about my experience and even tho i just got a server i have been using 1and1 for web hosting all this time.