Question Shoutcast Re-Seller Wanted

I am currently looking for a shoutcast re-seller plan. I have looked around and found one site which eventually I found a couple of bad reviews of including the fact they have not emailed me since yesterday even with their so called "24/7 support"

Fast support is a must have for me if im going to have customers underneath me too.

Rough specs I am looking for on a shoutcast re-seller plan.

100Mbps line at minimum.
    500GB - 1TB Bandwidth OR Unlimited.
    500 Slots

I dont mind eithier of the Centova Cast or Cast Control panels, So I dont mind if im limited to one of those two.

Thats about it now I think. I have my own dedicated server however im looking to rent that out to someone thats interested by the way. (PM me for info)

Starting out with re-seller plan for a while and once I start pushing my limits ill look to eithier use my dedicated server again colocated or something ect.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy26 View Post
    100Mbps line at minimum.
    500GB - 1TB Bandwidth OR Unlimited.
    500 Slots
    You're not going to find a reseller plan that offers this reliably. Your best bet with those kinds of requirements are to order your own higher end VPS or lower end Dedicated Server and installing your own ShoutCast Control panel and doing it yourself.

Who knows, maybe you could resell to others to help cover the cost of the VPS/Server
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

i agree with mike - get a dedicated or something and then get a license for the control panel, shoutcasts can consume a lot of resources (especially bandwidth) so you'd want something reliable, something that won't shut you down for using too much resources (that's why you should stay away from unlimited bandwidth offers with stuff like this)

I would also agree for shoutcast it is best to just get a vps. Shoutcast is virtually non compatible with shared hosting, most companies that offer it will still limit your capabilities in using it.
    Server Management + Support to your hosting clients (unlimited tickets and servers) in one monthly fee.
    Outsourced Support
    | ManageAndSupport.com.

**We will monitor and harden your server + provide direct support to your hosting customers.**

Quote Originally Posted by Manageandsupport_com View Post
    I would also agree for shoutcast it is best to just get a vps. Shoutcast is virtually non compatible with shared hosting, most companies that offer it will still limit your capabilities in using it.
    Actually there are quite a few "shared" ShoutCast hosting providers - they just aren't going to be able to meet the needs of the original request placed by the OP.
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

Jordy, I know that iWebfusion does Shoutcast, not sure if they offer 'reseller' of Shoutcast though. I have a shoutcast server with them, and it's been really reliable : - )
    Jacob Wall - GetCloak.com

You will want to start on a dedicated server most likely. If you are only going to be hosting a few SHOUTcast streams find a VPS provide willing to allow you to stream. If you do decide to go with a dedicated server I know FDCservers has great deals regarding bandwidth which is a massive part of SHOUTcast streaming. Perhaps check them out and see what you can get a server for. Best of luck!
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

Do you need AutoDJ? These can use quite a bit of processor time if you are re-encoding the streams, I'd get a dedicated server if I were you.
    Ore Stone Radio
    Playing the best unsigned new music 24 hours a day
    Musicians - Visit our forums to submit your music for airplay

www.orestoneradio.com an Ore Stone Music Ltd. Company