New York City

Brooklyn Providers

I'm looking to start up a small datacenter in Brooklyn, NY. I've been checking through some bandwidth providers and I couldn't find one for Brooklyn. Are there any bandwidth providers which could provide bandwidth to space in Brooklyn, NY?

United States
    We are also looking to do something in Brooklyn.

The option I can think of is to contact the leasing office of 470 Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn NY. You would then need to use a Transit provider like AboveNET to get the connectivity from there to your "to be" location. I believe Keyspan does this also but their solution will be better cost wise for longer distances.

You can also do a NYC Metro loop from a place like 60 Hudson to your location but it will start to get more costly depending on your config.

Houston, TX
    I would recommend not running a datacenter in your closet though as you said previously. AboveNET would be the way to go.
    Charles W. @ Nexeon Technologies, Inc. - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]
    Dedicated servers, colocation, cloud, game servers, on-site & remote DDoS protection, and more! Managed options available.
    Data Centers in Chicago, New York, & more! IPv4 and IPv6 available! Contact us for data center buildout & network consultation. - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and Dallas.