PLESK Support and iWeb

Hello,

I use iWeb services. I have big problem with PLESK .It is very weak and I ‘m really dissatisfied. unfortunately inspite of such huge expenditure we pay to this support (parallels) , they don’t do any thing for us, and their support is not good whereas we pay Cpanel support less than them but their support is really good.

Now the problem is that PLESK have so many problems and we ourselves can’t solve them and parallels support should solve them but because we don’t have any access to them, we have to tell you about these problems.

I had problems before and I have told these issues to iWeb and they have told me that they have told these issues to parallels to investigate. Then iWeb have charged us 5$ but this is really illogical. We have paid money to parallels for support and because of their neglect; we have to investigate our problem via iWeb but why should we pay 5$ again to solve the problem?

What can I do now? What is your suggestion? Unfortunately while iWeb have discharged account managers, their support works really badly.

Regards

Please give me your ticket number or something to identify your account at iWeb so I can make sure we fix the issue for you, follow up with Parrallels and/or verify if the ticket had to be billed.

Unfortunately while iWeb have discharged account managers, their support works really badly.
    We have had the opposite comments : No more delays, quick answers and quick upgrades. Once I can identify your account I will see with you to make sure we solve your problems.

Regards,
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile

Thanks atchoooo,

I have explained my problem in ticket number 2875963 .After investigation, your colleagues have told me that they forwarded this ticket to parallels. But after solving the problem, they have charged me 5$.
    I don't mean support of iWeb is bad. I ’m really satisfied of support of iWeb. My problem is parallels which have got expenditure of license, but it has not any support and we should tell our problems to iWeb to be investigated and we have to pay them.

Regards,

@webhostbeginner : I reviewed the ticket and it appears that it was for a software related issue and that in addition to opening a ticket with parralllels our team added something to your server's crontab and gave you an explanation of the soft quota in Plesk. Such tickets are normally billed 5$ before they are considered related to server management. Is it fine with you?

I think you didn’t understand what I mean. I mean I have paid to parallels to support me for PLESK, but we have to pay for every problem we have faced again whereas PLESK should support me against our payment to them. Why? Why does PLESK receive us money for support whereas it doesn’t have any support and when we have told you our problem, you have charged us 5$? Why should we have paid twice?

I am not sure I understand. You bought support on Parallels' web site? But they couldn't solve your problem so you had to open a ticket with us? Then you are probably are right to be angry with Parallels. If we can do something for you let us know.

The first time I have faced with problem in plesk,I have sent you an email and told you that I didn’t have access to support of Plesk and you have told me that If I had any problems, I could tell your support, because you were partner of parallels company. I have mentioned this issue in part of supporting PLESK.

Contact the company that provides you with Parallels software. Since they provide the software as part of their offering then they are your point of contact to provide you with support. They should investigate what is wrong and if it is found to be a software malfunction, they may report about this to Parallels Support Team and we will work directly with them.

Regards