looking for security expert

Recently had malware code added to my site and it keeps returning after I remove it. I've disabled ftp, restored backups, changed my passwords and it still returns. I need someone who can help me find the source of it (don't want typical advice of restore backup, and update all software etc., I already know this).

Do you have an email address you can be contacted on?

US, UK, Europe, ME

We do provide this service & We can help you with this.

Please check out our services at: ( for Full details & Prices)

- It's our Major,study and it's our business too. All of our team members hold a BSc in CS +1 IT certificate at least.

- We use our OWN custom applications/scripts/solutions, and we review and setup everything manually to get everything set up properly, Security is not just running a pre-made scripts, Quality matters.

- Comprehensive knowledge to resolve any issues related to servers & security.

- If we are unable to fix your issue, we will refund your money. Guaranteed.

Remember, You Get What You Pay For.

If you have any questions, Please don't hesitate to contact us at: [email protected].

On a Speck!!!!!
    I have already send you a PM.

Had this happen to one of my servers a few years back. Is this a *nix box or Windows based box? Send me an email and I would gladly help you at no cost.

edwards.david.a at

No one should have to deal with this kind of mess, and if you find me to be of value, then all I ask is that you spread the word.

Come on..this malware thing has nothing to do with your website..its YOUR computer fault, I bet you are running Windows and you got a virus..clean your computer, change your site passwords..remove the malware code from your site.

AHHHHH sound's like the Gumblar exploit only way to remove this is remove the code in the source code also go to your image's folder and you shall see a weird image or a php file that isnt for your site please tell me if i was correct :-)

Gumblar exploit was a few months ago, same for javascript encoded urls..Now we have .htaccess files and even java applets that redirect you to infected sites.