hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Specialty Hosting and Markets : Needed Remote Desktop Access on a home computer

Forum Jump

Needed Remote Desktop Access on a home computer

Reply Post New Thread In Specialty Hosting and Markets Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old

Exclamation

Needed Remote Desktop Access on a home computer

I am looking for a remote desktop access to a computer situated in the US.
It must have a good high speed internet connections..preferable dynamic DSL connection.
You must provide support via Yahoo/MSN messenger..

I'll buy a VPS..but it comes with a statis IPs right ?
so if you offer VPS and would know how to change IP then please tell
and I'll be happy to buy

My job is to post ads on craigslist for my clients..
so I need to have a new IP address every few posts.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Guru

A VPS is your best best running on Windows ... and yes, a VPS would come with at least 1 dedicated IP address. Why would you want to be changing the IP address for the posting?

Perhaps you would then need to use a proxy server and then change the proxy every so often .. ?!

Old
WHT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by intellitech View Post
A VPS is your best best running on Windows ... and yes, a VPS would come with at least 1 dedicated IP address. Why would you want to be changing the IP address for the posting?

Perhaps you would then need to use a proxy server and then change the proxy every so often .. ?!
Kinda confused. If your looking to post and change your ip every few craigslist post... You may look at http://www.eliteproxyswitcher.com/ and use different web proxies.

Sponsored Links
Old

I am looking for a service similar to www.rdslservices.com. .but this example is obviously overpriced.

Old
Web Hosting Master

I use Team Viewer for accessing remote pc which doesn't have public IP, a nice software and easy to use

Old
Disabled

You could get a VPS with several IP's and just change the IP on the NIC every time you post. There might be a program which rotates the IP's too.