Is it safe to use Kloxo?

I wanted to use Kloxo as control panel, but I am quite worry about their security holes. Give any one give some some suggestions?

I wouldn't use Kloxo anymore due to its huge security holes etc. I am not really aware of any other free control panels but cPanel is so cheap these days or you could go with DirectAdmin.
    AlfaHosts Group Australia - The Web Hosting Experts

Quote Originally Posted by sk1tL1L View Post
    I wouldn't use Kloxo anymore due to its huge security holes etc. I am not really aware of any other free control panels but cPanel is so cheap these days or you could go with DirectAdmin.
    I second this.
    Also check webmin/virtualmin.

Due to the recent death of the owner of the company that makes Kloxo, which resulted in stalled development, there are a lot of security holes, so I wouldn't use it, neither would I use any other LxLabs products due to fear of hacker attacks.

There are alternatives out there. If you're going to host only one site on a server, you can use Webmin, which is quite good. If you're planning on doing hosting, cPanel is obviously the best, and DirectAdmin is also an alternative, although I strongly recommend that you go for cPanel, the industry's best control panel IMO.
    bikster.com - Quality Hosting. Affordable Prices.
    Providing premium quality shared and reseller cPanel/WHM hosting at low prices!
    Reseller cPanel/WHM hosting solutions that you can afford

Quote Originally Posted by bikster View Post
    Due to the recent death of the owner of the company that makes Kloxo, which resulted in stalled development, there are a lot of security holes, so I wouldn't use it, neither would I use any other LxLabs products due to fear of hacker attacks.

There are alternatives out there. If you're going to host only one site on a server, you can use Webmin, which is quite good. If you're planning on doing hosting, cPanel is obviously the best, and DirectAdmin is also an alternative, although I strongly recommend that you go for cPanel, the industry's best control panel IMO.
    I agree, if you already have a dedicated server see if they offer cPanel/WHM for an extra fee each month, if not look at an external licenses and get it installed on your server.

If you are providing hosting, cPanel/WHM is the norm.
    I'm part of the Chicago Breast Cancer 3 Day!
    Because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime.