Thumbs up blesta on crazy sale

i'm in for two, i've been using blesta for a while now (trial) and i absolutely love it, it's fast.. easy, no chmodding anything 777 if i recall.. very easy set up and best of all

$39

/me kicks parallels to the garbage.

went to download the update patch for my trial and ACCIDENTLY clicked on twitter (i think is the most useless thing ever) and boom.

https://www.blesta.com/order/promo

"For a limited time you can get a Blesta owned license for FREE if you already own a competing product. All you pay is $39.00 for the first year of support and updates."

apparently there's 30 days left to buy it so i suggest people to at least try it by getting the trial first.. (i didn't bother importing any crap from modernbill) and i use this for billing local clients anyway since i dont deal with hosting.
    Providing World-Class Unnecessary Comments Since Birth.

Dang that's quite a deal.

Nice offer. I just contacted blesta for more information about this promo

yea i'm pretty excited. i may buy extra licenses incase i launch anything new in the future.
    Providing World-Class Unnecessary Comments Since Birth.

hmm how easy for noobs is it to integrate into a website, i.e for it to llok like the website..is it like whmcs wieh header/footer integration or is it different

Quote Originally Posted by RichPixel View Post
    hmm how easy for noobs is it to integrate into a website, i.e for it to llok like the website..is it like whmcs wieh header/footer integration or is it different
    Actually, it's easier because the header/footer is located in a single file. Additionally, since the app is XHTML Strict, you can modify the entire look and feel simply by modifying the CSS file.
    Blesta - Professional Billing Software
    We are about creating good experiences
    Trial - Demo | 866.478.7567 | Twitter @blesta

I can see hosting companys buying like 100 of these and reselling them years later. looking at the demo blesta is amazing. to bad I cant buy it atm.
    Leader of the new anti sig spamming club.

ummmm, just checked out the demo and it seems like blesta is only for the hosting market. Only domain and hosting packages is allowed to be created.
    VimHost█ Providing Web Hosting since 2003: 13 Years of Dedication to our customers ~ Premium Hosting in Canada
    Email Hosting | RTMP Hosting | FFMPEG Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by lonea View Post
    ummmm, just checked out the demo and it seems like blesta is only for the hosting market. Only domain and hosting packages is allowed to be created.
    That's not true. At its core, Blesta is a generic billing system and through it's modules and order templates is able to handle hosting, but it can handle pretty much any recurring or one time service. Many users use the "none" module for any type of recurring service for which there is no specific provisioning module or write their own custom module. For the integrated order system you just use the General template rather than Domain and Hosting or Domain only.
    Blesta - Professional Billing Software
    Innovation that benefits the user experience
    Trial - Demo | 866.478.7567 | Twitter @blesta

Quote Originally Posted by darkeden View Post
    I can see hosting companys buying like 100 of these and reselling them years later. looking at the demo blesta is amazing. to bad I cant buy it atm.
    I dont think that can happen, This is a Refugee Sale, meaning you need to suppily at least 1 licence key from an existing billing application (WHMCS/ClientExec/etc)

I have heard very positive things about Blesta, however I have became quite attached to WHMCS. So I am afraid that I might need to turn him down, however I may offer this as an option to my resellers (It could save me on the WHMCS and ClientExec Licenses I provide on a few packages)
    Keith I Myers
    KMyers.me The rantings of a lunatic
    Geek Survival Guide - Reviews and Advice for Geeks