iPhone App Development Needed

I'm looking to hire someone to develop an iPhone application for my company TeckFusion, LLC. I am looking for someone with previous experience developing apps on the iPhone, preferably ones that involve business and/or web connections.

The basic premise of the app that I need developed is connecting to a service's website, and downloading information from the users account and then displaying and analyzing that information securely on the app, and saving the information to the iPhone, so that new information just has to be downloaded, but the previous information stays.

It is a relatively simple app to develop I would think, but the programmer that I usually work with doesn't have the time to develop it right now.

Pay: Give me your price to do generally the things above, but I'm looking in the range of $500-$1000.

Once I've selected a programmer then I will give you more in-depth information on the app and you can give me a definitive price, but I don't want my idea to be out there for the world to see.

Please ask if you have any questions!

Ohh man!!

You didn't find anyone to get along with you requirements.. don't worry will get you sorted.