Thread: need a vps

need a vps

Hello, I'm looking for a small vps just to learn and practice off.

My price range is 5 dollars and my specs are
    Free lx admin control panel
    The ram and hd and bandwidth can be anything and I don't anything else like the operation system

Also data center in us and if I can pay montly by money order can you pm me with offer first offer I'm takibg

Quote Originally Posted by ToNeZ View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a small vps just to learn and practice off.

My price range is 5 dollars and my specs are
    Free lx admin control panel
    The ram and hd and bandwidth can be anything and I don't anything else like the operation system

Also data center in us and if I can pay montly by money order can you pm me with offer first offer I'm takibg
    Providers are not allowed to make offers in the VPS forum or via PM.

You might be better served viewing this location:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104
    Mike

I do not see how you will find a VPS for only $5.00. If you do let me know, haha.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

I thinks it will be hard to find VPS upto $5.00. You will need to increased your bugdet. You will be able to find an unmanaged VPS for about $10.00 per month. Have a look in the VPS Hosting Offers forum.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS

I have to agree with the above. My advice is to raise your budget to $10.00/mo., and look for Plesk VPSs. cPanel tends to be more expensive on license.

Have a look around, especially the VPS offers board.
    In2net Network Inc. ( www.in2net.com ) : Providing Service Since 1996!
    Quick Sales Response - info@in2net.com
    Virtual Private Servers : VPS Hosting - Ask us about our Managed Hosting services, too!
    30-Day MoneyBack Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by shaki22 View Post
    I have to agree with the above. My advice is to raise your budget to $10.00/mo., and look for Plesk VPSs. cPanel tends to be more expensive on license.

Have a look around, especially the VPS offers board.
    Even at $10.00 would be hard to find a VPS but, it's better then $5.00 Also, 'ToNeZ doesn't really seem concerned about specifications.
    We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

VPS

Agree with the others. I'd rather pay more for a better service.

I'm not looking to use the vps for anything I don't care if there is downtime or anything this vps would be for me just to upload web pages and see how the look and then design them then take them back down

Just curious, why did you want to use LXAdmin? There will be no future updates on that software.
    All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.

I really don't want to use it but its mosly free with other companys I didn't ask for directadmin or cpanel because then people would think I'm crazy or stupid also I never seen lxadmin and its just for my use

Hi,

I don't think you will find any VPS in $5. Either you have to increase your budjet or you can go for shared hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by ToNeZ View Post
    I'm not looking to use the vps for anything I don't care if there is downtime or anything this vps would be for me just to upload web pages and see how the look and then design them then take them back down

In that case try vps4less.de. It's 3.99 euros (~5.62 USD).

It's just 1 GB of storage and 64-256 MB of ram though, but it should be enough for testing purposes.