* Text and Banner Ad Space for Sale

I have a couple good deals on advertising plans this month. We are offering buy one month get the second month free to new advertisers.

Here are our stats: 2200-2500 unique visitors a day. We switched to a new server around the end of October, so that is why our stats are lower this month. A screenshot is attached (below)

We run a popular downloading site. We have a webmaster/webdesign section on our site.

-Text ad on the very top of EVERY page
    $40 a month

-Three dedicated banners placed on our three most popular pages
    banners can be 468x60 or smaller

We accept PayPal. To sign up, please e-mail me at: [email protected] and we can get you setup right away.

Thanks for your interest!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails novemberstats.gif  
    TextAdMarket -
    Supply & Demand Advertising

May we have an idea of the profile of your visitors? What are their age range? What are they looking for? What are their buying capacity?

We would like to know that if you have an idea. If not, it's ok. We just think it is needed for a targeted audience.

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

I would say most of our visitors are very computer literate. Many come to visit our webmaster/webdesign section. I would estimate that the majority are male between the ages of 14 and 40. Kind of a broad estimate.

Thanks for all your e-mails! We still have a couple banner spots open for this month. Please e-mail me if you are considering signing up.
    TextAdMarket -
    Supply & Demand Advertising