Looking for partners

I'm looking for partners, basically technical sales, someone or a couple of people who know what they are doing.
    I have several servers up, fast servers, 4x quad cores with 12GB of ram, the only downfall is that the servers have only 250gb of ram and that's all I can afford as of right now.

I need partners who can take over the servers and use it as their own and I'll just be taking a percentage of what they make off these servers.

I pay for the servers, the speed, the hardware and etc. the only thing I don't pay for is an os reload. It gets ridiculous, if you know what you're doing and can't afford servers and the expenses of them then I have them supplied.

Here is the breakdown:

I have about 10 servers that can be used.

2 are currently being used by myself and a partner, but they can be broken down into larger vm's which have vmware and citrix xenserver on them.
    These have 1gb hard drives, I can sacrifice 500gb from these servers at your disposal with 6gb ram and 8 cpu's.

The other 8 dedicated servers are intel xeon 4x quad cores at 2.4ghz 12GB ram and 250gb hard drives. these are the nehalem cpu's.

Basically, I will be taking 60% of whatever you bring in, there will be a contract, at least 1 year commitment. Serious partners only. I am very busy.

I will need read access to your billing system and will have full root privileges to (your\my servers) as well, since they will be owned by me.

I will make sure they stay up and etc.

Please contact me via email at [email protected] or contact me via msn messenger with the same email address.

Thank you.

Cluj-Napoca, Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by initialone View Post
    the servers have only 250gb of ram and that's all I can afford as of right now.
    I don't think your servers have 250GB of RAM each .

Houston, TX
    Not quite sure who would do it for that kind of percentage.
    Charles W. @ Nexeon Technologies, Inc. - Have a question? PM or email me directly! - c[@]
    Dedicated servers, colocation, cloud, game servers, on-site & remote DDoS protection, and more! Managed options available.
    Data Centers in Chicago, New York, & more! IPv4 and IPv6 available! Contact us for data center buildout & network consultation. - Instantly delivered dedicated servers located in Chicago, New York, and Dallas.

Six Degrees From You
    There is only 1 3rd party company I allow access to my billing system, my accountants, and even then they are held to a very strict contract before they were even allowed access, even if it is only to one page.

Unless you are willing to sign a pretty strict NDA/Non Compete contract then I doubt anyone would allow you access to their billing system.

It seems to be a useless deal , as there is not enough scope to do something with the servers. No one will grant the access to the billing system and no one will give you 60%

I would suggest reducing your percentage to say 35% and then once they reach enough to pay for the server they can buy the server from you at a reduced price monthly. That way they can switch from a percentage to a set monthly rate. still making you a profit.

40 ?? that too a fair percentage I believe.
    Light travels faster thn sound.This is why some people look bright until you actually hear them speak

Bruce, are you going to cover all licensing costs and etc?