[For Hire] Support, Sales, New account set-up

Hi there. I'm a 26 year old college student, majoring in Graphic Design/Web Development. I'm looking for a position with a webhosting company to gain experience. The pay doesn't really matter, as I'm more interesting in getting experience and learning. I don't have any professional experience, but you have to start somewhere, right? All that I know is either from the classes I've taken in my major or has been self-taught.

I've had quite a few of my own personal domains over the years, and with that said, I really do my way around. I also have done MySQL/Forum/CMS installations/troubleshooting for friends on the side. I've listed all the areas I'm proficient in:

CPanel, WHM, WHMCS
    CMS: Expression Engine, Wordpress
    Forums: XMB, phpbb
    Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, PSP, Dreamweaver, MS Office

I'm interested in the following types of work: answering tech support/pre-sales questions/inquiries via e-mail and/or live chat, setting up new accounts, sales, etc.

If you'd like to discuss a possible position, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] .

Tampa, Florida
    I seen that you stated that you have done installations of forums/cms', do you have a set price in doing those as we will be shortly looking for those whom are capable of doing so for clients?

Another question is if you do commission based sales? - Shoutcast Streams & Web Hosting
    █ Custom Streams Available - Contact me - We're in Second Life Too!
    Real Quality - Real Support - Real Affordable since 2008!