Paypal for Dubai Freezone company

For a customer of ours we are looking to setup a website with CC processing. The customer is located in Dubai Airport Freezone.

We have looken into several options (offshore / highrisk) but no real solution. Our customer is selling custom made software and we expect no chargebacks.

1. Is PayPal for Dubai a good option?
    2. is there a special procedure for opening an PayPal merchant account, or is it as easy as an opening a personal account?
    3. withdrawing money to a bank is not possible for UAE as I see. What are the alternatives? I read something with a CC withdrawal with a 500 daily limit, what is the use in that if you have a 30.000$ volume each month?
    4. How much time will it take to get it up and running?
    5. Am I correct that a customer of ours really nothing has to do with a PayPal account, he can just pay with his CC without creating a PP account, correct?
    6. What problems can we expect? I read some stories of Paypal just locking/closing accounts.

Hope anyone can answer some of these questions. If you know just 1 or 2 answers please also reply

Really much appreciated!

https://www.paypal.com/worldwide/
    you can see UAE lsited as country which can accept payment,s but you can withdrawal funds only to US bank account or card.
    Offshore incorporation and bank accounts
    @offshoreoffer - offshore services, tax optimization info

yes found out... Is really not an option when receiving high levels of money...

Have you try third party payment providers ?

we have been in the process of searching ones, but doesn't look really use to us? What are reliable names? Today we are going to sent a request to 2CO. But are there more reliable names?

many people use 2co now. it is confinient1

Wait for the reply of 2CO. If rates would work for you, choose this company, it is reliable solution used by companies all over the world. We use their services, and are contented with them. They also provide support service in timely manner.
    X-Cart - PHP shopping cart used by tens thousands online merchants worldwide.
    Follow us on Facebook

8. Quote Originally Posted by trekker25 View Post
    3. withdrawing money to a bank is not possible for UAE as I see. What are the alternatives? I read something with a CC withdrawal with a 500 daily limit, what is the use in that if you have a 30.000$ volume each month?
    Some processor companies offer visa/mastercard prepaid cards, like 2checkout with payoneer, your limit normally is 1000$ per day and 12.500$ in the account, you can get 1000$ everyday from any ATM in the UAE. well its a "solution".

I don't have any problems with paypal. I think it's great and you shouldn't doubt the services. I also came to find out that when it use paypal my conversion rates double compared to when i decided to switch to another payment processing service. Anyway, that's my story.

Cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by XCart View Post
    Wait for the reply of 2CO. If rates would work for you, choose this company, it is reliable solution used by companies all over the world. We use their services, and are contented with them. They also provide support service in timely manner.
    Extremely high fees though? 5.5%?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima VPS View Post
    Extremely high fees though? 5.5%?
    For some business owners outside of US using 2Checkout is the only option I am afraid, that is their advantage.

Not sure about exact rates actually. It would be better to contact them directly and find out fees for your business exactly.
    Follow us on Facebook

By the way, Trekker25, what have you finally chosen? What processing company?
    Follow us on Facebook