Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* How to increase traffic to a website

Hi, everyone please explain me how to increase traffic to a web site.

I did all these things.

1. article submission
    2. forum submission
    3. press release submission
    4. blog submission
    5. directory submission
    6. link exchange

and also I changed the content in my website. Then also traffic was not increased. what I have to do to increase traffic, <<snipped>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 10-24-2010 at 04:57 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

Optimize your site. Use your keywords and phrases on your site. Put them in the title of your page, in the H1 tags, metatags and throughout your site.
    Use them in the text of links that point to your page.
    SUPPORT FACILITY | 24/7 TECH SUPPORT
    SERVER MANAGEMENT | WEB HOSTING SUPPORT | WP EXPERTS
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shankarA View Post

6. link exchange
    link exchange sucks for me
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Harleygurl View Post
    link exchange sucks for me
    Anything that you would consider that has been successful?
    Dave Parish
    (727)755-4033
      0 Not allowed!

I did all these things.

1. article submission
    2. forum submission
    4. blog submission
    5. directory submission
    6. link exchange

and also I changed the content in my website. Then also traffic was not increased. what I have to do to increase traffic, <<snipped>>
    DO only this...since how long u r doing it.. how many BL u get... how many shwing through Google toolbar... what is ur PR...anlyize the keywords well.....what is ur position in SERP while doing promotion monitoring is very important
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 10-24-2010 at 04:58 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

I have use all the way for increasing traffic
      0 Not allowed!

Spreading the word is the best way to go. Advertise anywhere and everywhere in order to draw traffic. Eventually, it will pick up with time.
      0 Not allowed!

You can't really expect results in SEO right away, especially if you're just getting started. The results are visible after a bit of time and it would be helpful to use an effective online marketing campaign. Stick to this and improve on it for best results.
      0 Not allowed!

add social bookmarking to your list
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by cruise05 View Post
    Spreading the word is the best way to go. Advertise anywhere and everywhere in order to draw traffic. Eventually, it will pick up with time.
    wow, is that a joke??
      0 Not allowed!

optimize your web on the base on your targeted keywords, area of business and type of business if you are doing any local business then try to target your near by local market otherwise target globle market and try to get good SERPs in all major serach engine to get more traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

You need to network in your niche. But to do this you need to make sure your site offers visitors something they want, something they need. Avoid advice from people who suggest you have got pepper spray and spam the social media. Rather concentrate on making yourself useful. This will bring you traffic .........eventually.

Besides that there are the search engines and Google in particular. This is something you must start from day one. You gave a long way to go just to catch up. And this is something you should start before you have content even. Figure out what your most important key words are, add them to the title on your home page and start building links. Get into a routine. Start with five submissions a day. There are plenty of lists of free directories and you need to start ploughing your way through them. Forget about PR, spamming blogs and or forums and trying to get links from no follow social networking sites. That just wastes your time and that's the critical part in all of this. Use your time wisely. Its going to take time to get the results you want. Don't run around like a headless chicken, as most do, making a nuisance of yourself. That does not work.

The search engines can bring you traffic. Build links. Never spam, no matter how easy or tempting it might appear to be. Networking will bring you traffic. Build on the relationships you form online. Community build. Make yourself useful.
      0 Not allowed!

I would also recommend you to launch affiliate program. Once it is done, simply promote it properly. Once you have a lot of affiliates you will have traffic increase too.
      0 Not allowed!

14. Well here are 101 more ways: seobook.com/archives/001792.shtml (sorry can't post links)

I run a link building service (don't want to advertise it here, I'm too new for now!) But blog commenting is doing amazing things. I comment on 45 PR5-6 blog posts for my clients and their rankings boost significantly... it's like getting 45 PR5-6 links to your website via link exchanges except you don't even have to link back!
      0 Not allowed!

Are you saying that a PR5 link has more wallop than a PR0? Have you put this to the test?
      0 Not allowed!

I checked your web site and saw that you have a lot of web services.
    So what if you increase traffic? You must know who are your potential costumers. You should buy highly targeted ads. See where are your competitors advertising.
    Last edited by hostbite; 08-12-2009 at 05:02 AM. Reason: grammar
      0 Not allowed!

You should also try to comment on other bloggs, which would also help u with the traffic.
      0 Not allowed!

I would also like to give vote for SMO (Social Media Optimization).... now a days it is very effective and traffic booster...

0 Not allowed!

Directory submission really works.....but u need to be patient enough !!
    My preference is to slowly build the PR, which inturn improves the Search Engine Ranking.
      0 Not allowed!

PR does nothing for your ranking. Building PR also costs. Why sprend time and money building PR? Do you sell links?
      0 Not allowed!

hi everyone,
    shankarA,
    better optimize your meta tags, rewrite if possible your urls, try to enter first "locally" in the serp and translate your website in the languages you've put on top of page
    ciao
      0 Not allowed!

About Page Rank it do help but not all.You will still find some website which is page rank 2 to 4 on the first page of google.It the content that google is going after.So good content is the key.
      0 Not allowed!

Thank For Sharing. Social Bookmark Submit to increase traffic to your site and rank well.
      0 Not allowed!

Increase traffic to website

Content is the king. Put a unique content on your site. Choose proper keywords and build backlinks with anchor text in them. Do Social Bookmarking and SMO for your site. And as suggested by rainchild, Do the static process.
    Mobile App Development Company
    Mobile Programming for iOs, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry
      0 Not allowed!

I did all these things.

1. article submission
    2. forum submission
    4. blog submission
    5. directory submission
    6. link exchange

and also I changed the content in my website. Then also traffic was not increased. what I have to do to increase traffic, and this is my website please visit it and tell me what i have to do.

softlogiccorp.com
    You did all the off page SEO, but don't forget your On site SEO.

.1. Page Titles
    2. URL’s
    3. Header Elements (Semantic Markup)
    4. Meta Description
    5. Meta Keywords
      0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast