Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi,

I have just taken a look at your ticket history. You've submitted a total of two tickets into our helpdesk, both for cancellation today. Rest are all live chats.

Do you wish to fully cancel account and terminate all data? Or do you want us to unsuspend and let you download data before termination. We'll process refund no problem once termination is completed.

From looks of it, there is no emails/tickets submitted by you to support department in regards on optimizing/fixing the site either. Anyhow if you wish to proceed with cancellation let me know, we'll be able to process it right away.

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    Hi,

I have just taken a look at your ticket history. You've submitted a total of two tickets into our helpdesk, both for cancellation today. Rest are all live chats.

Do you wish to fully cancel account and terminate all data? Or do you want us to unsuspend and let you download data before termination. We'll process refund no problem once termination is completed.

From looks of it, there is no emails/tickets submitted by you to support department in regards on optimizing/fixing the site either. Anyhow if you wish to proceed with cancellation let me know, we'll be able to process it right away.

Cheers
    what kind of optimization? i just wanted my site unsuspended and to be given a credit on my bill for a free moth because my site has been suspended 8 times this month and this last time for a week.
      0 Not allowed!

what kind of optimization? i just wanted my site unsuspended and to be given a credit on my bill for a free moth because my site has been suspended 8 times this month and this last time for a week.
    If your site has been suspended 8 times in this month, Why not contact Cirtex in regards to upgrading your services perhaps
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

I have responded to your cancellation tickets for confirmation if you wish to terminate/cancel or if you wish to stay we may be able to add one month free credit but you must contact support to resolve issues with your site to resolve the abuse issues. From ticket history, I do not see any emails from you contacting our support department to resolve this issue, it is best to submit a ticket to support department so they can optimize/trouble shoot why your site is being auto-suspended for cpu/resource consumptions and we will do our best to help.

You were suspended multiple times for abuse issues relating to cpu/ram consumption caused by your website from the looks of it, and we'll try our best to help/assist but you must contact SUPPORT and also request higher level staff assistance in troubleshooting this.

As for refund/cancellation, if you do wish to proceed we'll be more than happy to process it. However if you wish to stay, please speak to our support staff through EMAIl/Helpdesk and we'll do our best to help you. If needed we can also add one month free credit.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jasher79 View Post
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

I have responded to your cancellation tickets for confirmation if you wish to terminate/cancel or if you wish to stay we may be able to add one month free credit but you must contact support to resolve issues with your site to resolve the abuse issues. From ticket history, I do not see any emails from you contacting our support department to resolve this issue, it is best to submit a ticket to support department so they can optimize/trouble shoot why your site is being auto-suspended for cpu/resource consumptions and we will do our best to help.

You were suspended multiple times for abuse issues relating to cpu/ram consumption caused by your website from the looks of it, and we'll try our best to help/assist but you must contact SUPPORT and also request higher level staff assistance in troubleshooting this.

As for refund/cancellation, if you do wish to proceed we'll be more than happy to process it. However if you wish to stay, please speak to our support staff through EMAIl/Helpdesk and we'll do our best to help you. If needed we can also add one month free credit.

Cheers

i have responded to ticket id RZK-402389...i am waiting for your response back
      0 Not allowed!

i have responded to ticket id RZK-402389...i am waiting for your response back
    Will do. Feel free to also private message me any additional questions.
    We'll assist you until everything is resolved.

Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

Will do. Feel free to also private message me any additional questions.
    We'll assist you until everything is resolved.

Cheers
    it is giving me a mail delivery error saying the mailbox is full
      0 Not allowed!

HI

Which email address are you replying to?

That is very bizarre.

it is giving me a mail delivery error saying the mailbox is full
      0 Not allowed!

HI

Which email address are you replying to?

That is very bizarre.
    i have replied directly through the site...it has been posted..please look
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

Received your response, as I mentioned earlier, please contact support department or reply to that ticket and ask for help on troubleshooting the issue so we can find out what caused the suspension and help you optimize your website to prevent this from happening again, as i can guarantee it is not a bandwidth issue.

One of our representatives have been assigned to take care of the ticket in helpdesk and he'll add free month of credit to your account. I am heading to bed now as it is 4AM Howerver they'll respond to your ticket asap and also add FREE ONE MONTH to your account but the bottom line is also we need to investigate and find out what is causing the ABUSE issues in your account.

Also, I have emailed you from my private email, please email me back if you have any further questions/concerns. I'll get to them first thing tomorrow morning.

We'll work with you until it is resolved.

Cheers

i have replied directly through the site...it has been posted..please look
    Last edited by Cirtex; 07-30-2009 at 04:17 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

The take forever to respond to you, and are rude if you need assistance like a cancellation request.
    From the attitude of your post, it sounds like the other way round.

*** This company does nothing but oversell their hosting packages. i hosted a site with them that was probably getting 2,000 uniques a day, and all of a sudden the suspended my site due to excessive cpu usage, oh but wait, i was paying for an unmetered bandwidth plan....that sounds like overselling to me. so really with cirtexhosting, their plans are fake and a big lie. they want you to host with them and think you are getting a good deal, but when you hit a certain threshold, they SUSPEND you. Then they tell you that you need to go over to their other site, hostv.com to rent one of their OVERPRICED servers.
    Obvious enough, since you knew they are overselling, then why do you get mad at it? I'm positive that they have stated clearly in their ToS/AUP that you may not use XXX amount of CPU resource. This is a shared hosting service, when you consume too much CPU power, you are affecting other customers on the server. You are paying for "unmetered" bandwidth, not unlimited CPU. Get the fact into your head. Their servers at HostV isn't overpriced, but it's you who are over-demanding.

Just my harsh opinion. I'm no way affiliated with CirtexHosting or HostV, period.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopFreak View Post
    From the attitude of your post, it sounds like the other way round.

Obvious enough, since you knew they are overselling, then why do you get mad at it? I'm positive that they have stated clearly in their ToS/AUP that you may not use XXX amount of CPU resource. This is a shared hosting service, when you consume too much CPU power, you are affecting other customers on the server. You are paying for "unmetered" bandwidth, not unlimited CPU. Get the fact into your head. Their servers at HostV isn't overpriced, but it's you who are over-demanding.

Just my harsh opinion. I'm no way affiliated with CirtexHosting or HostV, period.
    well your opinion does not matter. and i am working it out with them, so thank you
      0 Not allowed!

well your opinion does not matter. and i am working it out with them, so thank you
    In this case why you decided to make that public? Better would had that started through their ticket system.
    Everyone sometimes have problems with the host but that is not the reason to post bad threads. IMO
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization
      0 Not allowed!

Good to hear
      0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12