* CirtexHosting.Com - [cancellation issue]

Hi. I'm not sure if this is where i post this, if not please excuse me. Just wanted to review the worst hosting provider i have ever experienced. Cirtexhosting.com and Hostv.com (they are the same company). First off their support really sucks. The take forever to respond to you, and are rude if you need assistance like a cancellation request.

*** This company does nothing but oversell their hosting packages. i hosted a site with them that was probably getting 2,000 uniques a day, and all of a sudden the suspended my site due to excessive cpu usage, oh but wait, i was paying for an unmetered bandwidth plan....that sounds like overselling to me. so really with cirtexhosting, their plans are fake and a big lie. they want you to host with them and think you are getting a good deal, but when you hit a certain threshold, they SUSPEND you. Then they tell you that you need to go over to their other site, hostv.com to rent one of their OVERPRICED servers.

******* All in all, cirtexhosting sucks and is a waste of your money. DO NOT HOST WITH THEM.

If anyone else has had a bad experience wuth them....please post here. Thanx
      0 Not allowed!

Hi Jasher,

Sorry to hear about your issues, please reply with the ticket id and I'll be able to investigate further for you on what was causing the issues.

You can be suspended for a number of reasons such as late payment, spam emails, or abuse of system/cpu resources which can be a result of faulty scripts or just simply using too much cpu/ram.

We'll definitely process full refund/cancellation if needed/requested however if you also reply ticket id here we can take a closer look for you, and again we apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers
    █• CirtexHosting • Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    █• HostV VPS • Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    █• We transfer your sites over quickly! • I eat penguins for breakfast ...
      0 Not allowed!

Haha yea, no the facts are that you suspended me due to your fake unmetered bandwidth package. you oversell packages hoping users wont come close to using so much bandwidth. So stop selling fake packages and please stop overselling
      0 Not allowed!

What kind of site are you hosting?

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wz View Post
    What kind of site are you hosting?
    A video site
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

Bandwidth is not the issue here and the reason for suspension is most likely due to the site you're running causing cpu/ram consumption issues on the server you're on.

Without providing me with the ticket id here, I can not investigate for you nor verify your account with us. We provide users with plenty of bandwidth and we have users on the unmetered bandwidth packages using 1000gb+ bandwidth per month without any problems so it could be due to the script you are running.

If you contact support and request level-3 support i'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist you and help optimize the site or look for the problem in the scripting.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jasher79 View Post
    Haha yea, no the facts are that you suspended me due to your fake unmetered bandwidth package. you oversell packages hoping users wont come close to using so much bandwidth. So stop selling fake packages and please stop overselling
    █• CirtexHosting • Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    █• HostV VPS • Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
      0 Not allowed!

A video site
    Can you use this link to let us know the domain please?
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!

A video site
    That's why, you shouldn't be hosting video sites with 2K unique visitors on shared hosting.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wz View Post
    That's why, you shouldn't be hosting video sites with 2K unique visitors on shared hosting.
    Well they shouldnt be overselling. i purchased an unmetered bandwidth plan, so it shouldnt be an issue
      0 Not allowed!

A video site
    Hi,

This shouldn't be a problem with our regular hosting packages, however it is possible that the site needs optimizing once the traffic grows such as enabling more caching and optimizing the mysql database for the video site etc..

Please reply with your ticket id after contacting our helpdesk, and as always we'll work with you until issue is resolved.

Cheers

Well they shouldnt be overselling. i purchased an unmetered bandwidth plan, so it shouldnt be an issue
    Yes it isn't an issue with bandwidth, again if you do not provide ticket id I can not investigate further but there are definitely other reasons involved for the suspension such as cpu/ram usage or other abuse issues.

Please reply with ticket id.
      0 Not allowed!

using 1000gb+ bandwidth per month without any problems
    Wow, I wonder what sort of sites they run

I am not going to judge whether this is used or not, Though I do hope this situation does get sorted out.
    - Yes Video and Streaming sites using a lot of Bandwidht and Power so it would only be a matter of time before you got suspended running such a site on a Shared Account.

Good Luck Cirtex with sorting this out.
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) • Shared • Reseller • Cloud VPS • Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider • Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM • R1Soft Backups • 24/7/365 Support • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cirtex View Post
    Hi,

This shouldn't be a problem with our regular hosting packages, however it is possible that the site needs optimizing once the traffic grows such as enabling more caching and optimizing the mysql database for the video site etc..

Please reply with your ticket id after contacting our helpdesk, and as always we'll work with you until issue is resolved.

Cheers

Yes it isn't an issue with bandwidth, again if you do not provide ticket id I can not investigate further but there are definitely other reasons involved for the suspension such as cpu/ram usage or other abuse issues.

Please reply with ticket id.
    no abuse, nothing like that. its bandwidth because you people are doing nothing but overselling
      0 Not allowed!

We have plenty of unused bandwidth for all of our servers so trust me that is not the issue here.

Again, without knowing your ticket id or information, I can not help you investigate further.

Please provide additional information.

no abuse, nothing like that. its bandwidth because you people are doing nothing but overselling
      0 Not allowed!

If the allocations can be used then it would not be considered overselling.
    - Personally I have never seen anyone use 1TB but this is possible on Dedicated Servers.

Sean
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com • Customer Service Rep. • Superior Service Guarantee
      0 Not allowed!

Cirtex,

I think it's fair to say that this user is rather angry and is NOT reading your replies. My guess is his next reply will include something about "bandwidth"

jasher79,

Read what Cirtex has been telling you and maybe you'll get unsuspended and your website optimized! Sounds like a decent offer to me. Request your resource usage at the time of suspension and then see if they can optimize anything. In the end, try and remain calm. I know it's tough when your website has been taken offline.
      0 Not allowed!

With our infrastructure we do have users on shared hosting utilizing high bandwidth of each 1000gb+ of bandwidth so again that is not the issue with this customer suspension, and we have plenty of unused bandwidth to spare so it is not overselling the bandwidth.

It is most likely due to high cpu/resource usage caused by his script which may or may not be resolved with optimizing and may require an upgrade to Semidedicated or VPS.

However if the customer does not respond with his account info or TICKET ID in our helpdesk system, there is no way for me to identify who this is.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    - Personally I have never seen anyone use 1TB but this is possible on Dedicated Servers.

Sean
      0 Not allowed!

Sean
    I get quite a bit of visitors to my site. i have diagnosed my site and the only explanation i can come up with is that they are overselling and suspend sites if they are getting too much traffic. most webhosts like cirtex offer unmetered bandwidth in hopes that the site wont come close to using a whole lot of banswidth, but when they due, they get suspended and the wenhost like cirtex comes up with some other excuse about why you are being suspended
      0 Not allowed!

With our infrastructure we do have users on shared hosting utilizing high bandwidth of each 1000gb+ of bandwidth so again that is not the issue with this customer suspension, and we have plenty of unused bandwidth to spare so it is not overselling the bandwidth.

It is most likely due to high cpu/resource usage caused by his script which may or may not be resolved with optimizing and may require an upgrade to Semidedicated or VPS.

However if the customer does not respond with his account info or TICKET ID in our helpdesk system, there is no way for me to identify who this is.

Cheers
    Hi Cirtex,

I was not judging that it could not be used, I was agreeing with you
      0 Not allowed!

No facts, just blaming:
    Their [support] take forever to respond to you, and are rude if you need assistance like a cancellation request.
    could you provide some proof? Just for me, as I want to make sure Cirtex is really that bad as you decribe: something I had no experience with all my hosts (had 3 of them).

This company does nothing but oversell their hosting packages.
    You should have known that before signing with them.
    i hosted a site with them that was probably getting 2,000 uniques a day, and all of a sudden the suspended my site due to excessive cpu usage, oh but wait, i was paying for an unmetered bandwidth plan....that sounds like overselling to me
    I advice to read their TOS. You have read them before signing up, I suppose. It is a standard practice, oversellers or not: if site overloads server, the host usually suspends. At their side, I think, they should inform you about impending suspension. Looks like they did it:
    but when you hit a certain threshold, they SUSPEND you. Then they tell you that you need to go over to their other site, hostv.com to rent one of their OVERPRICED servers.
    In other words, you were adviced to move your site to their dedicated/semi-dedicated server.

If you can give more details (what website, tickets id...), it would be possible to tell what went wrong. However, Cirtex *is* overselling: 5 Gb space, 100 Gb bandwith for 3$? If you really need hundreds of gigabytes bandwith - follow their advice and have a VPS. There is nothing you can do with such requirements at shared account, I think.
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

After one page of thread, you still have not responded with a ticket id in our helpdesk or at least your Account ID Number or Domain name.

We do not suspend customers for using too much bandwidth, the only cause would be due to abuse related issues or none payment.

Again I'm anxiously waiting for the TICKET ID that you've received from contacting our support team so that I can help you further.

Cheers

I get quite a bit of visitors to my site. i have diagnosed my site and the only explanation i can come up with is that they are overselling and suspend sites if they are getting too much traffic. most webhosts like cirtex offer unmetered bandwidth in hopes that the site wont come close to using a whole lot of banswidth, but when they due, they get suspended and the wenhost like cirtex comes up with some other excuse about why you are being suspended
    Sure thing

Hi Cirtex,

I was not judging that it could not be used, I was agreeing with you
      0 Not allowed!

I can understand what you are saying, However, CPU/Ram usage is different to Bandwidth. You can offer alot of bandwidth and consume it all, But what you need to look at is how much RAM adn CPU Usage your site is consuming.

Being a Video site and being a site that has a lot of traffic would make your site use more of these resources, This is why such sites should not be used on Shared Servers rather more a dedicated server.

I am not going to side either of you, Though you really need to take this into account not just the fact Cirtex offer unmetered bandwidth which really should not be taken as the prominent factor.

Sean
      0 Not allowed!

Not to defend Cirtex, but these types of threads ruin WHT. Just post the ticket id, or lets lock this thread.
      0 Not allowed!

oh yes, ticket id is XOW-407435 and now it is giving a mail delivery failure it says your mailbox is full........
      0 Not allowed!

i sent in another ticket...please respond. ticket id RZK-402389
      0 Not allowed!

Great, taking a look and will investigate further for you.

Cheers

i sent in another ticket...please respond. ticket id RZK-402389
    oh yes, ticket id is XOW-407435 and now it is giving a mail delivery failure it says your mailbox is full........
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I have just taken a look at your ticket history. You've submitted a total of two tickets into our helpdesk, both for cancellation today. Rest are all live chats.

Do you wish to fully cancel account and terminate all data? Or do you want us to unsuspend and let you download data before termination. We'll process refund no problem once termination is completed.

From looks of it, there is no emails/tickets submitted by you to support department in regards on optimizing/fixing the site either. Anyhow if you wish to proceed with cancellation let me know, we'll be able to process it right away.

Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

Hi,

I have just taken a look at your ticket history. You've submitted a total of two tickets into our helpdesk, both for cancellation today. Rest are all live chats.

Do you wish to fully cancel account and terminate all data? Or do you want us to unsuspend and let you download data before termination. We'll process refund no problem once termination is completed.

From looks of it, there is no emails/tickets submitted by you to support department in regards on optimizing/fixing the site either. Anyhow if you wish to proceed with cancellation let me know, we'll be able to process it right away.

Cheers
    what kind of optimization? i just wanted my site unsuspended and to be given a credit on my bill for a free moth because my site has been suspended 8 times this month and this last time for a week.
      0 Not allowed!

what kind of optimization? i just wanted my site unsuspended and to be given a credit on my bill for a free moth because my site has been suspended 8 times this month and this last time for a week.
    If your site has been suspended 8 times in this month, Why not contact Cirtex in regards to upgrading your services perhaps
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

I have responded to your cancellation tickets for confirmation if you wish to terminate/cancel or if you wish to stay we may be able to add one month free credit but you must contact support to resolve issues with your site to resolve the abuse issues. From ticket history, I do not see any emails from you contacting our support department to resolve this issue, it is best to submit a ticket to support department so they can optimize/trouble shoot why your site is being auto-suspended for cpu/resource consumptions and we will do our best to help.

You were suspended multiple times for abuse issues relating to cpu/ram consumption caused by your website from the looks of it, and we'll try our best to help/assist but you must contact SUPPORT and also request higher level staff assistance in troubleshooting this.

As for refund/cancellation, if you do wish to proceed we'll be more than happy to process it. However if you wish to stay, please speak to our support staff through EMAIl/Helpdesk and we'll do our best to help you. If needed we can also add one month free credit.

Cheers

0 Not allowed!

Hi

I have responded to your cancellation tickets for confirmation if you wish to terminate/cancel or if you wish to stay we may be able to add one month free credit but you must contact support to resolve issues with your site to resolve the abuse issues. From ticket history, I do not see any emails from you contacting our support department to resolve this issue, it is best to submit a ticket to support department so they can optimize/trouble shoot why your site is being auto-suspended for cpu/resource consumptions and we will do our best to help.

You were suspended multiple times for abuse issues relating to cpu/ram consumption caused by your website from the looks of it, and we'll try our best to help/assist but you must contact SUPPORT and also request higher level staff assistance in troubleshooting this.

As for refund/cancellation, if you do wish to proceed we'll be more than happy to process it. However if you wish to stay, please speak to our support staff through EMAIl/Helpdesk and we'll do our best to help you. If needed we can also add one month free credit.

Cheers

i have responded to ticket id RZK-402389...i am waiting for your response back
      0 Not allowed!

i have responded to ticket id RZK-402389...i am waiting for your response back
    Will do. Feel free to also private message me any additional questions.
    We'll assist you until everything is resolved.

Cheers
      0 Not allowed!

Will do. Feel free to also private message me any additional questions.
    We'll assist you until everything is resolved.

Cheers
    it is giving me a mail delivery error saying the mailbox is full
      0 Not allowed!

HI

Which email address are you replying to?

That is very bizarre.

it is giving me a mail delivery error saying the mailbox is full
      0 Not allowed!

HI

Which email address are you replying to?

That is very bizarre.
    i have replied directly through the site...it has been posted..please look
      0 Not allowed!

Hi

Received your response, as I mentioned earlier, please contact support department or reply to that ticket and ask for help on troubleshooting the issue so we can find out what caused the suspension and help you optimize your website to prevent this from happening again, as i can guarantee it is not a bandwidth issue.

One of our representatives have been assigned to take care of the ticket in helpdesk and he'll add free month of credit to your account. I am heading to bed now as it is 4AM Howerver they'll respond to your ticket asap and also add FREE ONE MONTH to your account but the bottom line is also we need to investigate and find out what is causing the ABUSE issues in your account.

Also, I have emailed you from my private email, please email me back if you have any further questions/concerns. I'll get to them first thing tomorrow morning.

We'll work with you until it is resolved.

Cheers

i have replied directly through the site...it has been posted..please look
    Last edited by Cirtex; 07-30-2009 at 04:17 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

The take forever to respond to you, and are rude if you need assistance like a cancellation request.
    From the attitude of your post, it sounds like the other way round.

*** This company does nothing but oversell their hosting packages. i hosted a site with them that was probably getting 2,000 uniques a day, and all of a sudden the suspended my site due to excessive cpu usage, oh but wait, i was paying for an unmetered bandwidth plan....that sounds like overselling to me. so really with cirtexhosting, their plans are fake and a big lie. they want you to host with them and think you are getting a good deal, but when you hit a certain threshold, they SUSPEND you. Then they tell you that you need to go over to their other site, hostv.com to rent one of their OVERPRICED servers.
    Obvious enough, since you knew they are overselling, then why do you get mad at it? I'm positive that they have stated clearly in their ToS/AUP that you may not use XXX amount of CPU resource. This is a shared hosting service, when you consume too much CPU power, you are affecting other customers on the server. You are paying for "unmetered" bandwidth, not unlimited CPU. Get the fact into your head. Their servers at HostV isn't overpriced, but it's you who are over-demanding.

Just my harsh opinion. I'm no way affiliated with CirtexHosting or HostV, period.
    LIMENEX WEB HOSTING
    Affordable High Performance Web Hosting in United States & United Kingdom
    Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Dedicated Servers | Cheap SSL Certificates
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LaptopFreak View Post
    From the attitude of your post, it sounds like the other way round.

Obvious enough, since you knew they are overselling, then why do you get mad at it? I'm positive that they have stated clearly in their ToS/AUP that you may not use XXX amount of CPU resource. This is a shared hosting service, when you consume too much CPU power, you are affecting other customers on the server. You are paying for "unmetered" bandwidth, not unlimited CPU. Get the fact into your head. Their servers at HostV isn't overpriced, but it's you who are over-demanding.

Just my harsh opinion. I'm no way affiliated with CirtexHosting or HostV, period.
    well your opinion does not matter. and i am working it out with them, so thank you
      0 Not allowed!

well your opinion does not matter. and i am working it out with them, so thank you
    In this case why you decided to make that public? Better would had that started through their ticket system.
    Everyone sometimes have problems with the host but that is not the reason to post bad threads. IMO
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization
      0 Not allowed!

Good to hear
    If you don’t like the road you’re walking on, start paving a new one.
      0 Not allowed!