var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
CSF with Kloxo
1-Has anyone tryed to install CSF firewall tool with Kloxo , If Yes . How ,?
2- Doese the Tool has GUI Like the One with Cpanel .. Or SSH Mod Onlly?
3- How about APF ?
1. CSF is a iptable script it will run fine but you will need to manually modify the /etc/csf/csf.conf file according to your ports / needs.
2. There will be no GUI since CSF GUI module is made for cPanel only
3. APF is great in fact they are identical when it comes to securing your VPS with iptables. I would go with the APF route since you wont be able to use any GUI with kloxo.
- Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe
- High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS
- SSD Cloud
True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation
| BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | A
Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East)
| Ashburn, VA (US East)
Thank you .. I guess i will go with APF .. however a lot would prefer CSF..
Originally Posted by PhotonVPS-Jim
you can install csf on kloxo and manage it via SSH.
i would prefer CSF as it have notification feature
• Half Dedicated Half Price
We provide affordable VPS hosting solution Singapore datacenter
kloxo runs fine with CSF. But needs to be managed by command line.
If you want to be notified on events just edit in your email addy in the csf config and it emails you.
By koolnhot in forum Hosting Security and Technology
Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:02 PM
By gunemalli in forum VPS Hosting
Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:35 PM
By slamdunk in forum VPS Hosting
Last Post: 07-06-2009, 02:40 PM
By Fortunehosting in forum VPS Hosting
Last Post: 06-24-2009, 07:33 PM
By flyah in forum Hosting Software and Control Panels
Last Post: 06-13-2009, 11:03 AM