VPS needed!- Which to Chose?

I'm looking for a new vps since the vps what I was with in past was just slow crap what wasn't working in like 90% time - ENOTCH - If you hear that Run away from them as fast as you can!!!

I would need a VPS with at least 1GB guaranteed RAM/ Cpanel/ 10gb space/ 200GB traffic - In price range max $35 per month!!!

What can you suggest?
    I need something what won't go down and I can rely to!

( I'm looking at the moment to waveweb.com , but I don't want to go for almost $60/monthly )
    Last edited by Alex; 08-08-2009 at 05:27 PM.

If you need guaranteed RAM, I would go with a Xen provider.

Is there any other requirements you need such as location? managed/unmanaged?
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East) | Ashburn, VA (US East)

Quote Originally Posted by 229tom View Post
    I'm looking for a new vps since the vps what I was with in past was just slow crap what wasn't working in like 90% time - ENOTCH - If you hear that Run away from them as fast as you can!!!

I would need a VPS with at least 1GB guaranteed RAM/ Cpanel/ 10gb space/ 200GB traffic - In price range max $35 per month!!!

What can you suggest?

( I'm looking at the moment to waveweb.com , but I don't want to go for almost $60/monthly )

I think you are getting out of hand now with these posts. You have never provided any of the information that I've asked for via PM to understand what happened in your particular case but you are still here spreading negativity about Enotch on these WHT threads.

unmanaged!

Hi,

It seems like you need to increase your budget. Its difficult to provide the config you are asking in $35 for a reliable host.

Still you can search for these keywords "$35+1Gb+VPS".
    Thanks,
    Netedge Technology 24x7 webhosting support, Monthly server management, Dedicated support.
    Nelichso Live chat support software

Can't really suggest anything, but really everyone should stay away from Enotch networks- Worst VPS I have had as well,maybe now will be less problems, because of server moving.. but really dont know..

I don't know Enotch but it seems some of these anti-Enotch posts are getting a bit over the top.

First of all it's off-topic and there's already a thread about it.

i reccommend tech-hosts.co.uk! 25 monthly for your specs.

The real story

What can you suggest?

After doing some digging and correlating your WHT username to a value in our systems, I was able to find your account. I have attached proof that you never reported problems in relation to your VPS. You can see the screenshot which shows a listing of all transactions for the account.

All throughout this process you've paid 1 invoice and your account was suspended twice for non-payment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7-29-2009 2-47-03 PM.png  

Quote Originally Posted by enotchnet View Post
    After doing some digging and correlating your WHT username to a value in our systems, I was able to find your account. I have attached proof that you never reported problems in relation to your VPS. You can see the screenshot which shows a listing of all transactions for the account.

All throughout this process you've paid 1 invoice and your account was suspended twice for non-payment.
    Yeah why should I continue with a vps what was constantly down, do you have somewhere recorded as well how much downtime in that time period there were?

Yeah why should I continue with a vps what was constantly down, do you have somewhere recorded as well how much downtime in that time period there were?
    My point is that you don't have any tickets open for the downtime or problems that you supposedly experienced. I am not saying that we've never had downtime but we've had cases where there is a problem with the VPS configuration - maybe the VPS needs more memory, etc and we have been generous in some cases to extend the memory or HD limits for short periods of time on a case by case basis.

The point here is that there is no communication from you to say that you've experienced downtime so how can these claims be validated? To be even more specific the last transaction on your account was 6/21. Todays date is 7/29 and you are posting about the downtime as if you experienced it this week as it appears to be so fresh in your mind.

advice

Hi,

I think you can try myprohost.com

They offer good VPS with 100 Mbit connection and unmetered bandwidth.

You'll almost certainly need to increase your budget if you're looking for a decent non-oversold VPS. Primarily what is out of your budget is mostly your memory needs.

I've seen some hosts can provide unmanaged Plesk VPS with 1GB ram for about $35-$60/mo. Have a look around, especially the VPS offers board.
    In2net Network Inc. ( www.in2net.com ) : Providing Service Since 1996!
    Quick Sales Response - [email protected]
    Virtual Private Servers : VPS Hosting - Ask us about our Managed Hosting services, too!
    30-Day MoneyBack Guarantee