* I need a VPS like this

* 512MB RAM
    * 100GB Disk Space
    * 10Mbps unmetered
    * 1 IP Address
    * Cpanel/WHM
    max price 30$/m

I need it to host some proxy sites (100% secure no illegal activity on it)
    and some blog sites, and a LinkRedirect site. I need cpanel because I want resell some space but all 100% for NO ILLEGAL ACTIVITY

I see that offer +300gb space and +3 ip for 39$
    you have some suggestion???

We develop brand identity for the web.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Services ~ Custom Web Design, Branding & Identity, Development, Hosting & more!
    Portfolio ~ Websites, User Interfaces, Widgets & more!

lol!! there are not good!!

Los Angeles, CA
    What makes you say they aren't good?

Your probably going to need a custom plan as most VPS don't offer that much disk space.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | GigePipe - High Bandwidth Servers | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA (US West) | Dallas, TX (US East) | Ashburn, VA (US East)

but what do you think about fdcservers?? its affidable for my network?

Eta Carinae
    10mbps unmetered and the cpanel license will increase your price - most cpanel licenses for vps cost around $15 and 10mbps unmetered is a pretty good amount of bandwidth - I can't see anyone providing that and cpanel at $30/mo

and the fact that you want to run proxy servers will also increase your cost because you need servers with a good amount of ram and cpu power to do that - You'll have to go around asking the individual hosts if it is possible - since you are looking at fdc servers, just contact their sales department if proxies are allowed. Most vps providers won't let you do that due to the resource consumption levels

* 512MB RAM
    * 100GB Disk Space
    * 10Mbps unmetered
    * 1 IP Address
    * Cpanel/WHM
    max price 30$/m
    I doubt you would get such configuration from any one unless you put some realistic figure instead of 10MBPS unmetered which represents around 3300 GB/month of b/w. Also Cpanel costs min. $10 for VPS though its retail price is $14.

To be honest with you , you should increase your budget significantly.
    Managed Virtuozzo VPS | Reseller Hosting [ USA Datacenter] [ INDIA Datacetner]
    [email protected] | 1-732-253-0169 ( sales)

i think You can't find like that and 30$ wow
    Webgater.CoM - Cheap FullyManged Unmetered VPS , Master Reseller ,
    Reseller and Webhosting.
    Tomer A

Austin, TX
    You need to increase your budget. It's not likely to find a provider give you dedicated 10Mbps unmetered to your VPS w/ cPanel for $30. If you do, it is probably too good to be true....
    Having severs with customer data on it without proper monitoring is like having one night stand without using protections - eventually, there will be an 'oh s**t!' moment.

Its difficult to find the package you are asking in $30. I suggest you need to increase your budget and go for lower end dedicated server or you need to go for lower configuration of VPS.
    Netedge Technology 24x7 webhosting support, Monthly server management, Dedicated support.
    Nelichso Live chat support software

on fdcservers I found this:
    * 512MB RAM
    * 300GB Disk Space
    * 10Mbps unmetered
    * 3 IP Address (max allowed, not assigned at setup)
    * IRC Allowed

Cpanel included!

Now I ask them if proxy are allowed!
    thank for your support guys