Has anyone used http://long4net.com/

I have search this forum for 2 days and all i find is advertisements for these guys. Has anyone tried out any of their services. Good or bad i just want to know something about them.

Thanks,
    BWCorvus

long4net is a fairly good host, they also go by CBS hosting or Canadian Business Solution, also look for the user CBS, they're prices are cheap and the guys there are pretty nice. their servers are pretty fast but they went down for almost 5 minutes. still a really good host in my opinion.

Greetings,

Never heard of them. One thing: when you go to their forums http://forums.cbshost.net/ , you see a large number of posts (Technical Support) , however if you click there and select to view posts from the beginning , you'll still end up with none. If it's just my bowser - I apologize. Anyway, Good luck

BWCorvus post 1
    being replied by Ogg post 7

hmmmmmmm

are u accusing me for something? im not working for them, i dont know about the other guy but i was just giving my opinion. i use them as a host and i was just telling the guy how they were.

and the thing about the forum, they used to be open for all but then some people put their passwords up... they had to change the permissions a bit for safety. if you still think im a fake add me on msn and talk to me instead of questioning my existance when im not around.

HostSector: If you read the announcement in the Tech Support forum it says that you must be a current customer to view the posts. This could perhaps explain why you are unable to see the posts?
    Last edited by jameso; 11-11-2002 at 05:09 AM.

Good point Jameso.

I have been using them for a month, they seem good so far, tech support and sales questions are answered very fast.

For access for the forums, you need to ask them for permission, easy to do.

They use Rackshack servers. They told me they have been in business about 2 years.

Thanks for the replys, i see 2 people have used them, and both say good things. As for the other guys not sure whats going on with them.