Thread: Hosting.

Hosting.

I there, I used to run a small (70 clients) hosting company but i'm transfering those clients to another company because I really don't have more time to take care of it, but there are some sites (4) that are mine and i'm looking for a shared hosting with cPanel, someting between $10-$20 a month, servers in USA, need they let me have 5-10 sites in my account. I look at mediaTemple, is there something similar?
    Fernando Marroquín
    PicassoWebSolutions - Diseño y Alojamiento Web El Salvador

I am not sure what you are tying to do?

Sean
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by ATH-Sean View Post
    I am not sure what you are tying to do?

Sean
    The OP is after a shared hosting account hosted in the USA with cpanel, costing between $10-$20 a month and allowing 5-10 sites

The OP is after a shared hosting account hosted in the USA with cpanel, costing between $10-$20 a month and allowing 5-10 sites
    Right, Laughs. Yeah sorry I am super tired and was not reading this right, Maybe it was the way it was written or just me.

Sean
    l Dedigeeks (Twitter) Shared Reseller Cloud VPS Since 2010
    l Leading AU Hosting Provider Multiple locations - around the globe!
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
    l www.yourcompanynamehere.com Customer Service Rep. Superior Service Guarantee

What about hosting requirements - space, bandwith...?

If you have no idea which company go with I would recommend you chose the "FIND A HOST" option here. You can just place your request there and start getting direct offers from the subscribed providers

I look at mediaTemple, is there something similar?
    AFAIK Media Temple is not using cPanel.

As for similar, are you looking for "grid" hosting?

So you have mediatemplate only? Or you are moving from mediatemplate? If you have found web hosting why don't sign up. At least the reviews for the MT are quite good (the ones I have met)
    ASPnix Web Hosting - ASP.NET, MS SQL, AJAX, Hyper-V
    Microsoft Hosting and Virtualization

I think any multi domain account will work fine for you. A low cost VPS is also a good option, but it would be more expensive than Shared Hosting. But if you can pay around $20 per month I think you can find a VPS. But you know that you'll need to take care of the virtual server maintenance if you choose one so it is probably better idea to go to advertising section and to compare shared offerings.
    Host Color Cloud Servers & Dedicated Hosting & European Infrastructure Hosting
    U.S. Data center 90 miles from Chicago
    Network ★ AS46873 Level 3, Cogent, Hurricane Electric, Retn.net, Midwest Peering
    24/7 Support 1-574-367-2393; Skype: HostColor

Quote Originally Posted by chero07 View Post
    I there, I used to run a small (70 clients) hosting company but i'm transfering those clients to another company because I really don't have more time to take care of it, but there are some sites (4) that are mine and i'm looking for a shared hosting with cPanel, someting between $10-$20 a month, servers in USA, need they let me have 5-10 sites in my account. I look at mediaTemple, is there something similar?
    Your budget seems to be good assuming your space and band width requirements are not too high. Multiple domain hosting is also possible. So I will recommend you to do a research here to find your best host. I am sure you will get a good assistance from the members here.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul-UKWSD View Post
    There are many hosting companies that offer this, and depending on what the OP intends to do there is quite a bit of variation in the prices as well. I wonder if these are high traffic sites or just the usual blogs.

I just need a host similar to the (gs) that offers MT, a multidomain webhosting would be ok.

Which ones are the top shared hostings providers in US?

Has anyone used MT? Is there other provider to consider?
    Fernando Marroquín
    PicassoWebSolutions - Diseño y Alojamiento Web El Salvador

Quote Originally Posted by chero07 View Post
    I just need a host similar to the (gs) that offers MT, a multidomain webhosting would be ok.

Which ones are the top shared hostings providers in US?

Has anyone used MT? Is there other provider to consider?
    There are not such a TOP HOST list. Always good to find your best provider by a your own research. Prepare a short list research and again research on them. Here you will get enough dependable resources for research.