Anyone else see an influx of fraudulent CC orders with all valid information? Even the IP of these orders matches or comes close to matching the address. What's in common is that email correspondence reveals Asia-based IP addresses and the phone number never checks out.
Could this be due to the recent Network Solutions breach? I've never seen so many fraudulent orders with nearly everything checking out.
Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | Fully Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters
Yep, I was just looking on here to post about the same exact thing. I have had one individual in particular who must have a ton of people's identities because he was able to give me a new card immediately when I had a problem on one of them.
- The IP resolves to the same city as the address
- They passed Visa's Verified by Visa verification
- He was talking to us on IM at length (which is usually not the case with bad orders)
- He was persistant and kept coming back with all kinds of reasons why he was legitimate.
- The phone numbers never checked out and were either disconnected or had no answer even though the area code actually often matched the city of the order address.
- He cam from different IP's even though I am positive that two separate orders were from the same individual.
I just got off the phone with one of the people who's identity he stole and issued a credit for them.
The hosting company that was given on two orders was:
There are a few more that I am skeptical of but I don't want to list their info until I am sure.