Seeking 2-3 Customer Service Representatives (Order Fulfillment)
Payment is per post, starting rate for CSR I is $0.10 per post.
Post Place is a posting solution company which has been providing exceptional posting services to its clients since its conception. Not only do we offer premium posting services, but we also offer various other services such as custom document development. Employees of Post Place are expected to do whatever possible to make our clients happy, even if this means going out of their way.
Applications should be...
* at least 16 years of age
* have photo identification
* be able to sign a NDA or have a parent/guardian co-sign if under 18
* fluent in English, both speaking and typing
* respectful, regardless of the situation
* have a good imagination
* able to handle multiple accounts on forums with varying personalities
* organized, flexible, and motivated
* willing to do research
* able to provide a general work schedule and be able to complete more than 100 posts per week at the bare minimum
* not currently working for another paid posting company
* have access to a printer and scanner for the NDA and photo identification * ABLE TO MEET STRICT DEADLINES
If you are interested in this position and feel like you are up to the job, please apply here. Any questions can be asked via a private message, live help or a phone call to our number: +1.866.797.2526 toll-free or +1.570.991.6062 outside US.
Applicants should expect a response within 72 hours, whether it be an email requesting an interview (to take place via AIM/MSN) or a declination notice.
I honestly think even if you could do one post per minute you would only be making $6.00/hourly. I really don't think anyone could create a unique post, and spell check it, all within a minute. Well maybe the first 5 or 6 posts someone could, but after doing like 10 of them, you would have to run out of ideas on how to make it unique. Unless your a genius, or maybe just smarter then I am. But regardless, if you were a "super genius" and could type quick enough, and you could do 6 posts a minute. You could make $36.00/hourly, so there's definitely some potential. I know this is a job offer, and so let me take my post back on track....
Can i get more money like $0.15-$0.20 per post, I wanted to outsource this work to someone else. Let me know if this is allowed, PM me if so.
I should be able to get you 2-3 people to do the work without a problem. I can train them up and etc myself after i get trained by you.