Looking for a reseller for a new project of mine

I would like to find a reseller for a website creator that I am making that Is geared so that everyone can use it with it still being very powerful. What I am looking for is a reasonably priced reseller that lets you resell free plans (ad supported is ok) but doesn't have a global bandwidth cap where all the sites could be disabled until the next month. I also think a vps might work since the site that are resold are probably going to be all my creator
    Last edited by waterfoul; 07-27-2009 at 11:55 PM.

Hey! Welcome to WHT

To my knowledge, some reseller providers don't allow you to distribute free hosting accounts so a VPS is probably more viable to remain on the safe side of being suspended.

The other thing I don't understand is why do they have monthly bandwidth caps? Wouldn't it be better to meter the bandwidth?

Quote Originally Posted by igxhost View Post
    Hey! Welcome to WHT

To my knowledge, some reseller providers don't allow you to distribute free hosting accounts so a VPS is probably more viable to remain on the safe side of being suspended.
    I would also recommend a VPS for this, though reseller might work, you will have to sacrifice certain things and perhaps risk getting suspended. What ever you choose, be sure to read the TOS of the site you're interested in carefully to ensure you're not breaking any rules.

I would also suggest you a vps server. It will give you more control over your accounts and definitely you can install your desired software on it.

I'm not sure if this would fit your needs, but maybe you can find free hosting providers with reseller/partner programs. One that comes to mind would be 0catch.com.

I would recommend GeekSrv.net - The support is second to none and I am sure that the price is pretty cool too.

If you don't think so I would secondly recommend a VPS server from GBServers.
    Follow me on Twitter: @conrjac

Quote Originally Posted by connorjackson View Post
    I would recommend GeekSrv.net - The support is second to none and I am sure that the price is pretty cool too.

If you don't think so I would secondly recommend a VPS server from GBServers.
    Both have bandwidth caps